Anyone in Colorado???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Colorado???

Just want to know if anyone is filing Chater 7 in CO?? I am...........How is it going???
    filed June 12,09
    341 July 20,09
    deadline to object Sept 18,09

Our last day for objections was today and we are awaiting discharge ... hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

Did you file a 7? So...you had some issues come up?? I'm scared!
      filed June 12,09
      341 July 20,09

Comment

Anyone in CO going to let house/condo go????? Do you know maybe how long it will take for them to forclose out here????
        filed June 12,09
        341 July 20,09

Comment

We did file a 7 and we have not really had any problems. I honestly don't know if our attorney even filed our reaffirmation agreement or not. It was our own indecision that caused the problem. Our payment is really high on our car, but we only owe six more payments. I don't know if the court could question it with an attorney signature because the payment is high or not. Either way, it isn't entered on PACER but our other one is. I am nervously awaiting the outcome to figure out if I am still going to have my car or not, lol. Why am I laughing about it? Because at this point I am not sure if I care either way. I am just so ready to leave the rest of this behind me! Everything went relatively smoothly. We were pretty well under median because we have four children. We had excessive financial gifts from family, but apparently that wasn't an issue. We had received and spent our tax refund when we filed. The trustee had a lot of questions for us, but as it turned out he was counting an income figure twice and thought we had $800 in disposable income monthly. Once he realized we didn't, it was smooth sailing.

Comment

Originally posted by denisejohn65 View Post
            Anyone in CO going to let house/condo go????? Do you know maybe how long it will take for them to forclose out here????
            Depends on where you are in the foreclosure process. Once the bank refers the note to the public trustee for auction (i.e. officially start foreclosure), the sale date is usually 4 months from then.

Comment

Me...I don't really understand all of this stuff. File June 12th 09 341 July 20th 09.Go see Lawyer to finish up paper work for 341 and ask a ton of questions. I really don't have a lot of cc about 30k...some medical about 5000.00 a condo 77000.00 and car 11000.00. No job now...living off 1200.00 a month in alimony and 447.00 in retirement from x military spouse. Only get alimony till Oct 2010. What do you think??? I did a 7?? Scared as hell!!!
              filed June 12,09
              341 July 20,09

Comment

HHM. I just missed my first pymt this month. Are you in Colorado???
                filed June 12,09
                341 July 20,09

Comment

I foreclosed in CO, but it happened before the bankruptcy. My last payment was Dec/07 and the foreclosure sale was mid Oct/08. It could depend on your lender too. Your income is very low, so you shouldn't have any problems with a 7.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X