Dispute Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dispute Question

Is it a waste of time to try to dispute items until I get my discharge? I have seen numerous acccounts NOT listed as "included in bankruptcy" and would like to clear this up as they clearly are. I filed on April 10 and I would have thought the accounts would have been updated by now. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Filing: 4/10/2009, 341: 5/18/2009
    Last day for objections: 7/17/2009
    Discharge: 7/29/2009

Unless you are paying a service to monitor your credit reports, it's not worth the hassle until you are closed with your bankruptcy....or mebbe wanting to establish credit quickly.

In my case, I don't have any one monitring mine or hubby's. I pulled Experian only last Sept. & will pull the others on 9/1/09 as we are filing on 9/30/09. You get the 3 free credit reports 1 time only. Think I read something about Experian pulling out of __________??? Just can't remember LOL!

Only advice is Remember Chapter 7 is supposed to be a New Start

Luci

Comment

Definitely wait until after you're discharged.
      Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Thanks LuciluS & OhioFiler
        Filing: 4/10/2009, 341: 5/18/2009
        Last day for objections: 7/17/2009
        Discharge: 7/29/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X