US code 722

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US code 722

Can anyone tell me where to find a 722 motion form and how to attach the vehicle valuation data.
    I have a workvan that is worth $5300 and a loan of $9000.
    My reaffirmation was denied and now I would like to try and redeem it thru the court. Any info would really be apreciated.

First, you have to get a 722 redemption loan, www.722redemption.com. As for specifically how you do it, rules may vary from districts, but typically you need a "Motion to Value the Asset." Unfortunately, there is no standard form for it.

Comment

A motion to value?

how long does that take?

I thought one would have to wait to apply for the loan .. how will they know your score to apply an interest rate?

Comment

722 motion

I already have the loan from a friend. I just would like to know if there is a standard form to file a motion in BK court to address the redemption proceedings provided under US code 722. The 722redemption.com is a private company that provides funding but code 722 is a provision that is US law.
        My real question is how do I file a motion in BK court

Comment

Originally posted by redwhambo View Post
          I already have the loan from a friend. I just would like to know if there is a standard form to file a motion in BK court to address the redemption proceedings provided under US code 722. The 722redemption.com is a private company that provides funding but code 722 is a provision that is US law.
          My real question is how do I file a motion in BK court
          Sorry, can't really help you there. I am not aware of any standard form. You may want to reconsider the loan from a friend, if you do 722 redemption from a bank, then the loan gets reported positively on your credit report (because the 722 loan is a post BK loan) and can help you more quickly recover your credit. Note, 722redemption.com (US Bank), would actually do most of the paperwork for you.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X