A few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few questions

Hello everyone, I have asked a part of this question previously but I have a little more information I wanted to add to it. I received communication from "Worldwide Asset Purchasing/West Asset Management) that has recently added an entry onto my Experian credit report in regards to my GEMB/PayPal buyer credit. I just have a few questions:

1: Since GEMB "has been" listed in my creditor matrix should I be able to get it removed on my credit report once I get a discharge?

2. I've spoken to them today and they want me to mail them something proving the bankruptcy. Since I'm not discharged yet, what do I send them (my sheet that had my 341 meeting on it)?

3. Would I be better off sending another notice to GE Money Bank or what is the best way to "nip" this in the butt?

4. I've also got a couple of other GEMB accounts (Wal-Mart, World Market card, etc) that "are not" saying "included in Chapter 7 bankruptcy" even though GEMB has been notified. How should I handle that?

Any help, advice, suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I thank you all for your valuable insight.
    Filing: 4/10/2009, 341: 5/18/2009
    Last day for objections: 7/17/2009
    Discharge: 7/29/2009

FYI: Posted this in what I felt a more appropriate area: Collections

Filing: 4/10/2009, 341: 5/18/2009
    Last day for objections: 7/17/2009
    Discharge: 7/29/2009

Comment

You've already filed - you shouldn't have to send them anything, and they shouldn't be contacting you at all! Give them your attorney's name & number and your case number, then they can pound sand. JMHO.
      BKForum Blog: The Journey

sigpic

Comment

yes, send them the 341 notice, which they have already received, and demand that they remove anything they reported to the credit reports after you filed. they are not allowed to do that.
        filed ch7 May 09
        341 june 09
        discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X