Debt Couns. Certificate-Post BK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debt Couns. Certificate-Post BK

When you completed your Post BK counseling, did you mail in your certificate or did you take it down to the court house before your 341 meeting?

Originally posted by dream08 View Post
    When you completed your Post BK counseling, did you mail in your certificate or did you take it down to the court house before your 341 meeting?
    If I'm not mistaken I think you give it to your attorney and they can file it.

Comment

I am Pro- Se.. My 341 Meeting is next week. Was wondering if I should take it down there today or if I can wait until the 341 Meeting.

Comment

I am Pro- Se.. My 341 Meeting is next week. Was wondering if I should take it down there today or if I can wait until the 341 Meeting.
        I'd probably take it down there today just to be sure, then it shows you've filed it before your meeting.

Comment

Thanks, will do.

Comment

If it's your financial management course, you have 45 days from your 341 to file it.....
            Filed: 5/7/2009 :cry: 341: 6/9/2009 :yahoo:
            Discharged: 8/12/2009 :clapping::clapping::clapping:
            My advice is based on personal experience only

Comment

Thanks, i wasnt too sure if I had to have it filed b4 the 341. What sucks is that I lost my job, yesterday. I know. Great timing~ I am a No Asset case so hopefully everything will go smoothly next week for my 341 meeting.

Comment

I was Pro-Se myself, you should take it down there and file it yourself, don't forget to file I think it Form 23B OR A to go with your certificate.

FILED 02-19-2009
                341 MEETING 03-25-2009
                RE-AFRIM HEARING 06-08-2009
                DISCHARGED 06-16-2009

Comment

I filed mine the same day as my 341 since I was going anyways.
                  Filed Ch. 7 Pro Se: 12/11/08
                  341 Meeting: 1/7/09
                  Trustee's Report of No Distribution: 1/9/09
                  Discharged: 3/10/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X