top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 Yesterday. Thanks to everyone on this forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Yesterday. Thanks to everyone on this forum!

Hello, I'm a newbie here and I've been lurking for a couple of months and thought I would post.

The wife and I had our 341 meeting yesterday and all went well, the trustee only had a few questions about some inventory(less than $5k, really odds and ends) from my sole proprietorship. In fact the trustee asked us about the value and I told them honestly I thought that was high. The trustee told our attorney we are well under the exemptions(which aren't very good in AL) to have us list the items and fix our petition. In fact the trustee seemed very helpful in this regard and made us feel more at ease.

Long story short, we had our meeting for creditor reset for 7/20/09 but our attorney told us we don't have to show and that's really just a date for him to get the corrections done by.

Our discharge date is set for 8/28/09 and from what I can tell it goes by the first 341 meeting and not the reset, I assume this is correct?

Anyway I wanted to thank everyone on here for all of the insight on here and tell anyone else having a hard time emotionally to hang in there as we struggled with it as well.

Good luck to you peel... the worst is almost over !! Good luck on your fresh start on life

Sorry I can't answer your question .. hopefully someone else can
    Filed on 7-17-09
    waiting for 341
    341 meeting 8-21-09
    discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

I think it does go by the original 341. Congrats to you! Sounds like things went well.
      4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
      5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
      7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
      7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Glad to hear this.....Good Luck
        filed June 12,09
        341 July 20,09
        deadline to object Sept 18,09

Comment

Once again thanks everyone. What I've really noticed is that since we filed our mail volume has dropped off the face of the earth

We don't get but about 7 or 8 bills a month now and they are all budgeted for.

Comment

Glad to hear everything is going so well....

Welcome to the 60 day club
            May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
            May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
            May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
            9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Looking forward to your (hamster) Victory Dance in Aug. 'Hub
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Glad to hear your meeting went so well. I hope me and my husband's goes as smoothly.
                Filed: 8-19-09
                341: 9-21-09
                Notice of Discharge: 11-28-09

Comment

congrats, mine went well. too.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X