Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

filed today!!!

hi to everyone...

I filed today here in middle georgia, pro se by the way! Wish me the best and i hope everything goes great!

Alright! Double congrats!!! Filing Pro Se is a brave move...I don't think I would have the guts to do it...my hat off to all you guys that file pro se...
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Congrats to you!
      4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
      5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
      7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
      7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Yay!!! I wish you the best! Stay in touch. This place is the best for support. I do not post much, but find all of the information very helpful!
        5/29/09 ~ filed chapter 7
        7/13/09 ~ 341 meeting
        10/8/09 ~ Discharged!!!
        10/27/09 ~ Closed!!!

Comment

Wow! I truly hope your Chapter 7 is a True Fresh Start!

Kudos to filing Pro Se

Comment

thanks for the suport and replys...

i filed chapter 7 pro se 7/1/09, judge signed off on the application to waive the filing fee on 7/2/09, and my 341 meeting is set for 8/6/09 so it looks good so far!

thanks for all of the help!

Comment

i had my 431 meeting today and all went well. the trustee told me that i did a great job on my paperwork and even said that he wishes others would take time to do such a good job. but anyways they asked me a bunch of questions and then since i filed pro se he had another set of questions but all went well. he said someone else may call just to verify the questions that he asked me as far as the pro se goes but he doesnt think they will call.

also i got a letter in the mail today from someone that wants to be added to the matrix so he can be notified, whats up with that and how do i add him. he is a lawyer for a hospital i owe. any input on why he would want to be notified and how to add him?

Comment

Best wishes to you ~
                Filed on 7-17-09
                waiting for 341
                341 meeting 8-21-09
                discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Congratulations on filing pro se. I'm about to do the same. Like you, I'll make sure that the paper work is perfect. Keep on going!
                  Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se 11-2009
                  341 Mtg 1-2010
                  Discharged 4-2010

Comment

Good luck.
                    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Good luck! please keep us updated!

Comment

Congrats on your pro se filing. I did the same but was selected for audit.

The person that wants to be added to your matrix needs to send his request to the Clerk of the Court.
                        Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

007 is prob right,,,,,, you might also need to file an amendment with the Court. Check your Court's local rules but most would need an amendment cover sheet, another schedule F with this new debt and $ only, another mailing matrix with the new debt's address, and a brief Declaration explaining why you are adding another debt. Don't forget the proof of service and whatever it cost's in your state, $ 26.00 here in California.

I just had to do this same procedure last week to add a couple I had forgot.

Good luck.
                          08/ 3/09 - Filed Chapter 7 IN PRO SE, Central CA
                          09/21/09-341 Meeting, 10/28/09-Financial Mgt class
                          11/02/09 - Filed Form B23, may close on 11/20/09
                          12/03/09 - Received Notice of Discharge of Debtor

Comment

Perhaps a misunderstanding. If the person is not one of your creditors but wants to be included on your matrix notification, I believe he must file a request with the clerk. If he/she was not one of my creditors, I would just ignore the request.
                            Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

I agree with AJ007,,,,,, if not a creditor, let them do the leg work and ignore them. I got a phone call from my ex-wife's Attorney a couple days after I had filed, and after I had mailed out my own notifications to creditors that I had filed for bankruptcy. I hung up on him. I got a letter 2 days later saying I had to send him some official form notification stating I had filed for BK so he could file it with our divorce paperwork. Well, the divorce was final last May,,,, I don't have to do anything,,,, he's just being your normal a-hole Lawyer (sorry for any Lawyer's out there reading this )
                              08/ 3/09 - Filed Chapter 7 IN PRO SE, Central CA
                              09/21/09-341 Meeting, 10/28/09-Financial Mgt class
                              11/02/09 - Filed Form B23, may close on 11/20/09
                              12/03/09 - Received Notice of Discharge of Debtor

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X