Cellphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cellphone

Since I have not been discharged as of yet, I figured that someone here that has been, con help me.

I listed my cellphone provider on my matirx so as you can figure I have no phone AKA pre-paid. I wanted to know base don experience which company was the easiest to get a reasonable plane with ?

Thanks
    Here goes nothing..
    Filling again... 11/8/10

Your question is not easily answered. Why? Not all cellphone providers have coverage in all of the United States. It would help, if you would, add your home state.

When we lived in IN in 2004, Verizon had the best cellphone coverage. When we moved to AR in late 10/04 Verizon didn't have the best cell phone coverage. So we went with Cingular Wireless. We have 2 cellphones. DH is an over the road truck driver & we can talk forever & no charge on bill.

Since then, AT&T bought out Cingular, which was great for me. Because my brother had AT&T & he lives in CA. So we now can call each other anytime and no charge on bill.

Comment

Originally posted by LuciluS View Post
      Your question is not easily answered. Why? Not all cellphone providers have coverage in all of the United States. It would help, if you would, add your home state.

When we lived in IN in 2004, Verizon had the best cellphone coverage. When we moved to AR in late 10/04 Verizon didn't have the best cell phone coverage. So we went with Cingular Wireless. We have 2 cellphones. DH is an over the road truck driver & we can talk forever & no charge on bill.

Since then, AT&T bought out Cingular, which was great for me. Because my brother had AT&T & he lives in CA. So we now can call each other anytime and no charge on bill.
      I reside in Maryland. It seems that Verizon offers the best coverage, but I do not know how they view individuals with a BK listed on there credit report
      Here goes nothing..
      Filling again... 11/8/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X