everything looks good so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everything looks good so far

i filed chapter 7 pro se 7/1/09, judge signed off on the application to waive the filing fee on 7/2/09, and my 341 meeting is set for 8/6/09 so it looks good so far!

thanks for all of the help!

Alright, the ball is rolling....
    Congrats on moving forward
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

i had my 431 meeting today and all went well. the trustee told me that i did a great job on my paperwork and even said that he wishes others would take time to do such a good job. but anyways they asked me a bunch of questions and then since i filed pro se he had another set of questions but all went well. he said someone else may call just to verify the questions that he asked me as far as the pro se goes but he doesnt think they will call.

also i got a letter in the mail today from someone that wants to be added to the matrix so he can be notified, whats up with that and how do i add him. he is a lawyer for a hospital i owe. any input on why he would want to be notified and how to add him?

Comment

Originally posted by suthernkumfe View Post
        i had my 431 meeting today and all went well. the trustee told me that i did a great job on my paperwork and even said that he wishes others would take time to do such a good job. but anyways they asked me a bunch of questions and then since i filed pro se he had another set of questions but all went well. he said someone else may call just to verify the questions that he asked me as far as the pro se goes but he doesnt think they will call.

also i got a letter in the mail today from someone that wants to be added to the matrix so he can be notified, whats up with that and how do i add him. he is a lawyer for a hospital i owe. any input on why he would want to be notified and how to add him?
        what is a matrix ?? Is that a pacer ?
        Filed on 7-17-09
        waiting for 341
        341 meeting 8-21-09
        discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Way to go! Sounds like you did a great job! Now you're 60 days start.

As far as the notification that's just so they can be notified of any changes with your bk. It's nothing to worry about.

Congrats!
          4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
          5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
          7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
          7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RainMoM View Post
            what is a matrix ?? Is that a pacer ?
            no, i am talking about the matrix that you must give the court so they can notify all of your creditors

Comment

Originally posted by aces67 View Post
              Way to go! Sounds like you did a great job! Now you're 60 days start.

As far as the notification that's just so they can be notified of any changes with your bk. It's nothing to worry about.

Congrats!
              so should i add him or not? and if so how do i do that?

Comment

Originally posted by suthernkumfe View Post
                no, i am talking about the matrix that you must give the court so they can notify all of your creditors
                ahh ok .. thanks
                Filed on 7-17-09
                waiting for 341
                341 meeting 8-21-09
                discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

i would certainly add them, they are just requesting to be noticed of the filing and that way they can keep up on whats going on.

may not have to pay a fee to add them since you listed the actual creditor first time around.
                  Chapter 7 filed: 07/30/2009 PRO-SE
                  341 scheduled: 09/11/2009
                  Discharged: 11/13/2009

Comment

Originally posted by freedom7 View Post
                    i would certainly add them, they are just requesting to be noticed of the filing and that way they can keep up on whats going on.

may not have to pay a fee to add them since you listed the actual creditor first time around.

ok, how do i do that?

Comment

are they asking *you* to add them or are they asking the court to add them?
                      filed ch7 May 09
                      341 june 09
                      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Originally posted by music12 View Post
                        are they asking *you* to add them or are they asking the court to add them?
                        i am not sure. the letter i got in the mail looks like a court document but i am not sure.it says as follows:

comes now, his name, attorney at law, his address, and makes this entry of interested party herein, and requests the following:
                        (1) be added to the official list of intrested parties in the within bankruptcy case, the "matrix", so that it, together with it's client, will receive all future notices.
                        (2) be sent all notices that would otherwise be sent to only trustee and their counsel.

so i dont know if it is saying he requested the court or me to add him to the matrix?????please help!

Comment

it seems like it could be something that would happen automatically for them. you don't need to amend the matrix (you'd have to pay for that!). the court will put their address in the matrix and they will get all the notices. if in doubt, call the bk court clerk and ask.
                          filed ch7 May 09
                          341 june 09
                          discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Originally posted by music12 View Post
                            it seems like it could be something that would happen automatically for them. you don't need to amend the matrix (you'd have to pay for that!). the court will put their address in the matrix and they will get all the notices. if in doubt, call the bk court clerk and ask.
                            ok thanks i will call to see what i need to do

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X