Took the Chapter 7 Plunge yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took the Chapter 7 Plunge yesterday

I was doing ok till Chase started the rate jacking late last year and Citi followed closely behind. Even with the rate jack I was getting everybody paid...but now the higher Chase minimums pushed me over the edge.

About 95K unsecured going *poof* soon I hope

Good luck to those still on the fence, the decision to file was not easy, but Chase helped make it for me.
    7-2-2009 Filed
    8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
    10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

All I can say is I felt alot better once I came to that same conclusion and for the same reason.. But like eddiep said.. Thanks Chase ..If not for that how much more money would we have thrown away and more than likely came to the same realization..GL too you and all also ..

Comment

Us too. Thanks Chase. Exact same reason.

Comment

Congrats on taking the first step!
        4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
        5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
        7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
        7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

It seems these Banker Guru's do not believe the old adage, "half of something is better than all of nothing". I would have thought that the "grandfathered", good payers would be left alone and only newbies told up front what they are getting into.

OF COURSE 'Bammy will fix it all. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X