Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 is done, no what.. waiting..

Hi-

So I had my 341 yesterday. It wasn't painful at all. I was not nervous. I met with the trustee for about 5 mins and he declared my case no asset and said good luck, next.. So now I assume I will waiting a couple of month for my discharge paper. Has anyone ever got discharged quicker than the normal 60 days?

You might want to write a letter to the Judge and ask him to speed along the process for you.
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

They won't discharge you before 60 days.

Sounds good if the trustee said Good Luck to you, I'd say you don't need to worry and just wait out the time.
      May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
      July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
      September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Sounds like your on your way to your fresh start !! Congrats
        From what i've read around here, doesn't look like you get discharged any sooner then the 60 days you have to wait.. No worries, i'll be here soon enough.. good luck to you !
        Filed on 7-17-09
        waiting for 341
        341 meeting 8-21-09
        discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Ok, thanks all- I was just wondering... I have no problem waiting. I am just glad this is behind me and I am looking forward to a new start.

Comment

just wait patiently

and under no circumstances should you write a letter to a judge!!
            filed ch7 May 09
            341 june 09
            discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Originally posted by music12 View Post
              just wait patiently

and under no circumstances should you write a letter to a judge!!

LOL
              Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Ohiofiler.. U r a real comedian.. So what did the judge say when u sent him your letter.,, lol

Comment

A little levity helps through this process. If I was able to make you smile I accomplished something good today!

Comment

Hi Dream, congratulations on your successful 341. The waiting time is 60 days. However, one poster that filed pro se managed to get discharged in 51!

Then another poor member had to wait 181 days. 'Hub and I filed on 12/28/2007, had the 341 on 2/7/2008, then had our wait time extended 90 days because we were an asset case. We were finally discharged on 8/13/2008, and are awaiting close.

Here's hoping you only have to wait 60 days.
                    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats! It sounds like your on your way!
                      4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
                      5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
                      7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
                      7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X