Bank of America has gone crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Migal View Post
    BoA did it to me, I"m just waiting for Chase. I'm not paying them at all starting then end of this month when the BoA is due. This move took away 99% of my guilty feelings. Scr*w Em! I was trying, but not anymore!
    I agree 100%, 5 years of perfect credit, then my score drops for some property that I had to let go and they reminded me that I am just a number to them. Really makes you wonder what you were trying so hard to do! If everything goes as planned that will be the last payment they ever get from me.

Comment

B of A was the 1st to do that to me followed by Chase. In the letters they cited excessive use of card over a short period of time. I couldent understand it I was paying the accounts in full every month. well when they cut my limites it pushed me over the edge. I was suprised the others did not Citi, Wells fargo, Cap 1
      Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

WAMU was much worse

WAMU decided to double up the minimum due. That came out to over $300.00. Squeezed the due date and raised the interest from 14.99% to over 30%. Called them to try to work something out. After half hour they transferred me to a "supervisor" who listened for a bit, cut me off and told me to hold on. He never returned. I never sent in anymore payments.

Comment

Before we filed we closed our bank accounts with WAMU/now Chase, and they asked and did everything they could to "keep" us, and they kept asking why and we said "Because you are Chase now, and this is what Chase does" and we had out letter, and the statements to show them......they were in shock (at the branch). And I am sure they thought we had skipped a payment or something, and I showed them the prior few statements, etc.....and hubby told them there is no way in hell we'd bank here.....and that was when we stopped paying them - 3 cards. Oh well.

We had good credit too.
          Teacher Momma

Comment

they did the same to me. i dont feel bad for the cc companies at all. i try to look at it as a positive. if they hadnt screwed me over, forcing me to file for BK(i know its my fault i got myself into this mess in the first place), i would still be paying $600 a month for the rest of my life...

Comment

BofA sent me a 'Notice of intent to accelerate' on a home loan.
              It was the first time I was late, and when the letter was sent, I was not even 30 days late!

Originally posted by Migal View Post
              ....Scr*w Em! ....!
              Indeed. In the rudest possible way.
              No Asset 7 closed 11/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X