Discharged But Not Through Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged But Not Through Yet

OK, we were discharged but apparently that's not all we need.
    I called Toyota who we reaffirmed with and they will not grant me access to my account online as we had before our BK or send me bills until the case is closed by the court.
    They said they are waiting some sort of report by the Trustee which seems rather strange. They are telling me that it will take some 2 cycles of bills after the closing and such before I get any monthly bills and a little longer than that to get my online access back. This all seems silly now.
    Oh well, I send them their payment electronically via the bank online anyway.
    I could care less about a monthly statement but it would be nice to keep an eye on my account online.
    At least the discharge is in place and that was a big load off our shoulders.

Originally posted by kenshirley View Post
    OK, we were discharged but apparently that's not all we need.
    I called Toyota who we reaffirmed with and they will not grant me access to my account online as we had before our BK or send me bills until the case is closed by the court.
    They said they are waiting some sort of report by the Trustee which seems rather strange. They are telling me that it will take some 2 cycles of bills after the closing and such before I get any monthly bills and a little longer than that to get my online access back. This all seems silly now.
    Oh well, I send them their payment electronically via the bank online anyway.
    I could care less about a monthly statement but it would be nice to keep an eye on my account online.
    At least the discharge is in place and that was a big load off our shoulders.
    Same thing happen to me this is normal. I am still waiting for them to grant me online access to my account. I have to send the payments in by mail, or called there BK Department which charges me a $10.00 fee.

Comment

I am not sure why you are doing that.
      I sent the payment in the same way I have always sent it using my online banking and the account number and such.
      It's an electronic transfer and it's never failed to get them the payment.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X