Phone Conference with TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone Conference with TT

I had my pre341 conference with the TT today. It was about 5 minutes. He sounded like a nice guy. Asked me some questions about one of the vehicles I have regarding the repairs needed, my gun, and my 2 watches(which are not "nice" watches.....one is an old fossil and one is an old beat up Invicta).

He ended the conversation with telling me to not bring a cell phone to the 341, as well as having my ID and SS card.

Went well I suppose. 341 is next week!
    Retained 3/09 * Filed 6/2/09 *341 Meeting 7/23/09 *Report of No Distribution Filed 7/24/09 *Closed and Discharged 10/13/09*
    ***I do not provide legal advice. All I am doing is sharing my thoughts and opinions. You probably shouldn't even read my posts.***

Sounds like it went well...good luck at your 341 next week!
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Good luck on your 341!
      4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
      5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
      7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
      7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

It was a non-event. Normal and good. You will do fine. Bring the watches with you. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
          It was a non-event. Normal and good. You will do fine. Bring the watches with you. 'Hub
          Bring them with me to the 341??? Curious as to why. Would bringing a picture of them suffice?
          Retained 3/09 * Filed 6/2/09 *341 Meeting 7/23/09 *Report of No Distribution Filed 7/24/09 *Closed and Discharged 10/13/09*
          ***I do not provide legal advice. All I am doing is sharing my thoughts and opinions. You probably shouldn't even read my posts.***

Comment

WOW, check the last three posts times. Are we on the ball, or what?
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by teacher View Post
              Bring them with me to the 341??? Curious as to why. Would bringing a picture of them suffice?
              No real reason. He asked about them, just show him. Not a problem. Boy, what service you are getting. Look at the posting time. 'Hub

Comment

haha, yeah, such immediate responders!

Oh yeah, he also asked about the judgement against me from an old car accident (main reason for filing), whether the accident was my fault, etc.

and then asked if anyone owed me money, stocks, etc....i guess it sounded like standard 341 questions. he probably just didn't want any surprises at the 341?

Comment

Is this something that trustees typically do? Call you before 341?

Comment

Originally posted by bankruptsee View Post
                    I think this is a district specific thing. Seems that people in FL have to go through this.
                    Filed 5/29/09
                    Discharged 9/14/09

Comment

Originally posted by mamaluv View Post
                      I think this is a district specific thing. Seems that people in FL have to go through this.
                      I can't speak for other states and districts, but here in the Middle District of Florida--with our trustee, at least--we had a telephonic 'dress rehearsal' if you want to call it that, the week prior to our regular 341.

This is where we, as a married couple using different surnames, were told to bring a copy of our marriage license. Even the attorney didn't expect that. So we brought a copy and tried to hand it to the trustee at the 341 only to be told he didn't need it. Which it turned out he DID, because the lack of it in the file held up our discharge.

Different districts; different trustees, different rules....

Good luck at your in-person 341.
                      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                        I can't speak for other states and districts, but here in the Middle District of Florida--with our trustee, at least--we had a telephonic 'dress rehearsal' if you want to call it that, the week prior to our regular 341.

This is where we, as a married couple using different surnames, were told to bring a copy of our marriage license. Even the attorney didn't expect that. So we brought a copy and tried to hand it to the trustee at the 341 only to be told he didn't need it. Which it turned out he DID, because the lack of it in the file held up our discharge.

Different districts; different trustees, different rules....

Good luck at your in-person 341.
                        did i already ask you if we had the same TT?

Yeah, he asked me the same questions that I recall reading in a 341 question list on this forum.

I guess it is just intended to save time.

Comment

Originally posted by bankruptsee View Post
                          I was going to ask the same question. You would think that with all of the cases the court's are dealing with, they actually find the time to call? My atty never even mentioned this.

Comment

He didn't ask me anything at the 341 that he didn't ask in the 5 minute phone conference. I would guess that it speeds up the 341s since he already knows most of the info.

Comment

Originally posted by mamaluv View Post
                              My attorney never mentioned this to me either. Is this all parts of florida or just certain areas ? Do they send out a letter tell you when to expect there call ?? 16 days and counting to my 341 meeting
                              Filed on 7-17-09
                              waiting for 341
                              341 meeting 8-21-09
                              discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X