history of the hamsters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

history of the hamsters?

ok, so i've got to ask: how did these hamsters get the great honor of dancing the Discharge dance?
    filed ch7 May 09
    341 june 09
    discharged, closed Aug 09

Music12, thanks for asking. At my age, I'll attempt to remember. LOL. Some poster some time ago said I want a Victory Dance. Mrs. and I years ago remember the original online Hamster Dance and I liked it's fun. It went away. So we Googled it and found the little guys with the big tummies, and after I laughed so much that I cried (in my Depends) LOL, I said, here is their Victory dance. It has been a lot of fun for us, and also many others, and seems to be becoming a "tradition". We are not copy righted to do this so if we miss one, anyone is welcomed to apply the "Victory Dance" for others.

Thank you for asking as not only it is fun, but we are proud to have introduced this "tradition". 'Hub and Mrs.

P.S. I believe the poster was "HELP!" who had so much grief in his bk that he posted a whole series of whoo whoos, and Yahoos, etc. etc. and Mrs. got the idea as per her remembrance. (Of course she is old too. BTW I 65, her and very old 56. LOL)
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

i see! thanks for telling us all how it happened.

yes, it is quite a tradition, no need to put quotes around the word!

now, even though you have not copyrighted anything, you have earned the absolute right to be the ones applying the victory dance. i am looking forward to the day when you will post the victory dance for my D-day. knock on wood.
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

music12, we will be eagerly watching for your announcement.

Liz417 filled in for us once when we were on the road and out of touch.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I'm so looking forward to my victory dance !!!
          Filed on 7-17-09
          waiting for 341
          341 meeting 8-21-09
          discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Originally posted by RainMoM View Post
            I'm so looking forward to my victory dance !!!
            God willing, we will have all hamsters available and tuned up just for you. 60 days after 341 and your NEW LIFE starts. Use it well. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X