You are you viewing the Bankruptcy Forum as a guest (limited viewing).
Don't have a BKForum account yet?
Please REGISTER (it's FREE & takes 30 seconds) so you can post your own questions and see all the features available to registered users.
See what the Florida bankruptcy exemptions protect in 2026, including homestead, vehicle, and personal property rules, plus what happens to nonexempt assets.
Now, that makes your day 'Hub
If I knew it all, would I be here??Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.
I didn't read the link yet but I have a $4000 wildcard, plus $1000 vehicle, plus whats left over from the $1000 personal property.
Well, I don't think you have a problem then. You should fly through the process. 'Hub
If I knew it all, would I be here??Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.
See what the Florida bankruptcy exemptions protect in 2026, including homestead, vehicle, and personal property rules, plus what happens to nonexempt assets.
Now, that makes your day 'Hub
No that link doesn't, it doesn't say anything about the wildcard.
Well, I don't think you have a problem then. You should fly through the process. 'Hub
Ok thats a good answer
I think at some point during this whole process I've accepted my fate, whats going to happen is going to happen. I guess it's human nature to wonder so often whats going to happen. I'm growing more into the acceptance phase I guess.
Comment