anyone get random audit??? and 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone get random audit??? and 341

Had 341 today....went well compared to others.I had gotten a random audit earlier and had it done early and sent out before the deadline. At the end the tt asked have you heard from the audit? I said no. He said he had not heard either. He said I will have to keep the case open until I hear from them. Please all......what does this mean???? I could not speak with my lawyer cuz he had a lot of cases waiting to be heard.Please tell me what comes next and what do I do now??? I'm really anxious! Please answer!!!! Help....what to do???
    filed June 12,09
    341 July 20,09
    deadline to object Sept 18,09

Its just a formality. So long as the audit proves everything you put forth you should be fine with no worries

Did he conclude the 341 or continue it?
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

JRScott, i think denise is asking whether and when she will actually get something in writing from whoever audited that says everything is fine.
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

yeah that is it. He never mentioned continuing the mtg to us at all....that's why I want to know what am I to expect??? Will I hear something? How will I know anything?? Please help me...
        filed June 12,09
        341 July 20,09

Comment

denise, if you want to have the most information possible, you should get pacer. just do not overclick.

if they did not mention continuing the meeting, then your meeting is done.
          filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09

Comment

If he did not hear anything....and I did not hear anything.....cuz they are to talk to me directly cuz I did the paperwork to save money from the lawyer.Then what???I sent it out June 25 and it was not due till July 10th.Will they the audit company let me know anything??? I got a random audit from a co in Tenn or somewhere like that.
            filed June 12,09
            341 July 20,09

Comment

I'm trying to avoid pacer.....cuz what if I don't understand that either? Am I in the 60 day club or not because of this auditing waiting thing. I need all the answers I can get. Thank you!!!
              filed June 12,09
              341 July 20,09

Comment

denise, there is no point in avoiding information because you might not understand it. it's not logical. first of all, we on this forum can help. also, you could do your own google searches to try to understand.

if you need all the answers you can get, then you need information. that information is on pacer.

since your 341 was concluded and not continued, you are in the 60 day club. actually, the 60 days wouldn't stop counting even if the 341 were continued.
                filed ch7 May 09
                341 june 09

Comment

I am going to give you a congrats for the 341! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get some information soon!

Comment

Thank you very much...
                    filed June 12,09
                    341 July 20,09

Comment

does anyone have any answers for me yet about waiting on the audit?
                      filed June 12,09
                      341 July 20,09

Comment

Well. I heard back from the random audit people....they wanted more stuff and explanations. I'm so scared....I 'm afraid I don't have any money...I'm poor single mom who lost her job.
                        filed June 12,09
                        341 July 20,09

Comment

you'll be ok, just take a deep breath, read again what they are asking for, and don't volunteer any info they aren't asking for.

concentrate all your energies on getting another job. hopefully that will distract you from worrying about the audit.
                          filed ch7 May 09
                          341 june 09

Comment

What additional items are they wanting?

As long as you were honest when you filled out your paperwork it will be fine.
                            4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
                            5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
                            7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
                            7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X