No announcement yet.

Should I make this payment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not just get a money order and send that to the landlord. It's out of your account right now!
    Needless to say, get away from any bank you currently have any kind of loan or credit line with.
    Many have been surprised to find that they signed an agreement at one time or another (even when they first went with the bank and before they had any credit lines there) and it caught up to them later.
    Just trying to help.

Comment

NO! NO! Don't leave that $1,000 in the bank. Your rent check could bounce.
      Take it ALL out. Go to the Post Office and buy a Money Order to pay for your Rent.. It costs less than $1.00 I think.

You could possibly have your Rent Check Bounce and You Don't Want That! Pay the Rent Using a Money Order. The post office will help you if you don't know how to fill them out.

Take ALL the money Out!

Comment

I'm just trying to help you too, Mary. But you are adding possible problems to existing cash flow problems.

Take all the money out and pay your Rent by Money Order. I said the Post Office because they can easily 'track' if your Rent check possibly doesn't make it.

Until you get your checks, use cash. Just Make Sure To Keep The Receipts and mark them Cash.

Luci

Comment

the above posters are completely right. get the money out in cash, then get a money order. or, get a bank-certified check from the bank itself (unless they take some huge fee from you for doing that). then the money is in your hands right away.

still, i think everybody worries too much. they won't go into your bank account right away. they'll wait at least until your next statement posts.
          filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09
          discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

you need to be extremly accountable for where that money went.
            Filed Aug 28 2009
            341 Oct 2 2009-Asset Case
            Discharged Dec 16 2009
            Waiting for tax return and asset buy back to close

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X