• Show
Clear All

Notice of No Distribution!

Filed: 07/21/2009
    Entered: 07/21/2009
    Entered By: H. Gold
    Event Name(s): Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution - No Funds
    Full Docket Text for Document 11:
    Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, Mr. Trustee, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned: $ 136450.00, Assets Exempt: $ 7875.00, Claims Scheduled: $ 429444.00, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $ 429444.00. (Gold, H.)

---------
    Wow, seeing that on paper looks rather daunting. Discharing 429k. I guess I'm excited...cause this means I just need to wait now right? If my creditors were going to object to anything....would they have done so by now or do they sometimes wait till after the 341?

I also hope the UST doesn't look into it... my "Assets abandoned" number is over inflated because it has some student loans included in it that cannot be discharged. For some reason they were listed on my credit report as "unsecured" instead of "educational".

So...yay to me! I'm glad I don't have to stress about this so much anymore. Now I just need to worry about my husband's immigration!
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Woohoo!! I just saw my "no distribution" message on PACER the other day.

Exciting!
    Ch 7 Filed: 4/27/09
    341 Meeting: 6/11/09

Comment

so happy to hear that amy!! welcome to the 60 days club!

i am curious: do your abandoned assets include any cash beyond the exemptions allowed?

'grats to bkintx too!
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Does my abandoned assets include any cash beyond the exemptions allowed...what the hell does that mean? I don't even know what abandoned assets are... lol. I wasn't aware I had any assets considering I'm a no asset case!

I didn't have any cash to save. The only thing I'm retaining is household stuff, wedding rings and clothing.
        BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.

Comment

Welcome Amy, I got my notice yesterday and I was jumping up and down. My kids looked at me like I was nuts and then I had to make up a story about what made me so happy!!

Either way, sounds like we are both on our way!

Congrats!!

Interest in abandoned part too. What exactly is that?
          Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

Grats to you too!! yay! I showed it to my husband earlier and he was like....that's good right?

Comment

That's great! Congrats!!
              4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
              5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
              7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
              7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
                Does my abandoned assets include any cash beyond the exemptions allowed...what the hell does that mean? I don't even know what abandoned assets are... lol. I wasn't aware I had any assets considering I'm a no asset case!

I didn't have any cash to save. The only thing I'm retaining is household stuff, wedding rings and clothing.

well, amy, i've got news for you: you have $136450 worth of assets that the trustee abandoned. that's what your report of no distribution says, black on white. the figure is taken from somewhere in your petition.

it always confuses me over and over again how no-asset cases have huge amounts listed under assets abandoned.
                filed ch7 May 09
                341 june 09

Comment

Ok, so I did some digging around my petition...and now I'm a bit freaked out.

No where does it ever list anything for 136450... however, I noticed on schedule D it lists out my car and my house. It has the amount claimed column to the right and then the "unsecured" portion to the right of that. None of that adds up ....however...there is a spot in the middle of the page where it lists the "value" of each asset.

The "value" of my house and my car adds up to 136450... I am not surrendering my vehicle... so why did he add the value of my car into that "abandoned asset" figure????

Comment

Congrats on the notice!!! Yeah!!

When I saw my notice of No Distrubution, I was excited too!!!!!! WhoooHooo!! Although, I didn't compare the numbers, my amount "abandoned" is almost $500,000!!! I think they just list/total everything up...there's NO WAY I have close to $500k in debt/assets!!
                    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Great news for all of you!
                      Filed 5/11/09 Chapter 7
                      341 Meeting 6/5/09
                      Discharged 8/5/09
                      Case Closed 8/6/09

Comment

amy, nothing to freak about!

it means he is not selling your car or your house to pay off your creditors. that's what you want.

if he were not abandoning it, he would be "administering" it, which means he would take it, sell it, and pay off creditors. he ain't doin' that. relax! i am sorry i brought it up if it added stress to your life!!!
                        filed ch7 May 09
                        341 june 09

Comment

Oh ok.... darn you music... now I need to find a stick and hit you with it. ;)

Comment

no need amy, i've hit myself already
                            filed ch7 May 09
                            341 june 09

Comment

I had my No Asset entered on July 10. I reafirmed my Mortgage and Car on July 22 where I found out from my Attorney that the UST has just requested additional info (Updated stubs, accounts, expenses, etc) and we are setting up a meeting prior to the 30 day objection period which ends August 10th. Presumed Abuse 707-3-b. My status is awaiting discharge right now. I thought the Trustee No Assest meant I was clear. Just watch out people. Converting to a Chapter 13 is now possible.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X