Finally Filed Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Filed Today!

As of this afternoon I am finally filed!

I was really concerned about the means test and schedule J but after meeting with my attorney I'm over the median but -2000 per month on means test and schedule J came out to a positive $2.43 per month so no worries there I guess.

I know there's still a long road but as long as I don't get audited (knock on wood) my days at the copier are likely over
    Filed Chapter 7 7/24/2009
    UST Has Questions :unsure: 08/11/2009
    341 Completed !!! 9/1/2009 :clapping:
    DISCHARGED 11/10/2009 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Congrats

Congrats on filing....don't you feel you can exhale now. We filed today also and got our 341 meeting date set for Sept 22......
    07/24/09 -- Filed Chapter 7
    09/22/09 -- 341 Meeting
    09/25/09 -- Pacer States "No Assets"
    11/25/09 --DISCHARGED!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats on filing and welcome aboard, here's to smooth sailing your way thru the rest of the process!
      Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

Now sit back and try to relax if you can until your 341 meeting.
        Many worry so much about it and they are really pretty quick in nature if your attorney has things put together well for you.
        And I hope your days at the copier included keeping a copy of everything you gave your attorney because you never know what the Trustee is going to want to see and normally you are required to provide that stuff directly, not the attorney.
        We got fooled by that and had to recreate some stuff to send the Trustee.

Comment

Congrats to you too meoops!

It looks like my 341 will be Sept 8th according to pacer. I didn't want to get too click happy. What is funny is that my Status on pacer says "Awaiting Discharge"! Boy am I ever but I have a ways to go yet! I'm guessing that status is just because it's a very new entry. Not much showing yet. I'm going to ignore pacer until after the 341.

Kenshirley, I do have copies of everything given to the attorney. The stuff I don't have hard copies can easily be printed again. Hopefully they won't need it.
          Filed Chapter 7 7/24/2009
          UST Has Questions :unsure: 08/11/2009
          341 Completed !!! 9/1/2009 :clapping:
          DISCHARGED 11/10/2009 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Congrats on filing! Pacer has always said awaiting discharge for us. We're on day 63 and it's said that since day 1.

I hope your 341 goes smoothly!
            4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
            5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
            7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
            7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X