top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Packett of info mailed out to attorney today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packett of info mailed out to attorney today...

All I need now is to complete the pre B/K class and of course get my attorney his fee paid in full.

Everything should be done by Sept, and ready to file.

Cant wait for this to be over. Heck I am just getting started....

I know you feel relieved getting the paperwork completed. Just remember, you will probably have to submit to your Attorney new paystubs. You will be filing around the time we will be filing.

Our attorney (small town) completes all his bankruptcy cases on the last business day of the month. So we will be filing on 9/30/09 using Mar - Aug 09 Gross Income.

He wants all of the paperwork turned in at the same time. So, I will need to print a Bank Statement on 8/31/09 as our statements close on the 24th of each month, tax return for 08, title to my paid off Van, closings on the 2 homes we bought and sold, and lien perfection on Hubby's truck.

O and we are doing are Pre Bankruptcy class over the phone this coming Fri. Hubby maybe working in the Big Truck, but they said we could do a conference call.

Good Luck!

Luci

Comment

Originally posted by LuciluS View Post
      I know you feel relieved getting the paperwork completed. Just remember, you will probably have to submit to your Attorney new paystubs. You will be filing around the time we will be filing.

Our attorney (small town) completes all his bankruptcy cases on the last business day of the month. So we will be filing on 9/30/09 using Mar - Aug 09 Gross Income.

He wants all of the paperwork turned in at the same time. So, I will need to print a Bank Statement on 8/31/09 as our statements close on the 24th of each month, tax return for 08, title to my paid off Van, closings on the 2 homes we bought and sold, and lien perfection on Hubby's truck.

O and we are doing are Pre Bankruptcy class over the phone this coming Fri. Hubby maybe working in the Big Truck, but they said we could do a conference call.

Good Luck!

Luci
      Pay stubs not going to be a problem, based off of the 7 months for the year I provided him I am still $6,000 under the means for my state. He also has Julys checking statement and I will send him the next 2 months when I get them.

Good luck to you.

Comment

We're working on all our paperwork now! Its crazy the amount of stuff we have to print out. Our attorney wants all the credit card statements for 6 months, the lien perfection on the car, mortgage paperwork, bank statements, and because I have a small business, the profit/loss statements (which I'm still trying to figure out how to account for mileage in profit/loss as its usually only included in the Schedule C for taxes, but not usually for profit/loss - but for us, the mileage deduction will give the business a loss for the year, instead of a profit).

Anyway, we are right there with you, gathering paperwork in preparation for filing!
        Filed - 9/28/09
        341 - 11/20/09
        Last Day to Object - 1/19/10
        My BK blog: http://forgiveusourdebts.wordpress.com

Comment

Just getting that paperwork done is a huge accomplishment! Congrats on getting things started!
          4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
          5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
          7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
          7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Like Aces67 said, getting the paperwork together is HUGE. That was the hardest part of the whole process for me. Congrats! You are well on your way
            Filed 5/12/09
            341 6/11/09
            discharged 8/11/09
            Closed 8/14/09

Comment

Originally posted by SocalBroke View Post
              Like Aces67 said, getting the paperwork together is HUGE. That was the hardest part of the whole process for me. Congrats! You are well on your way
              The hardest part for me was sitting down and putting on paper everything, then looking at it and seeing a outgoing larger than my incoming....facing the fact that somehow I had gotten myself into a bind I could not get out of.

Then making the call for the attorney, everything so far after that has been easy. Well I still am going to mis my first payment in a few days, I am still un easy about that, but hey at over 30% interest what else am I supposed to do.

Comment

excellent. I had a big sense of accomplishment after I gathered all of my stuff together. I can't imagine getting CC statements back 6 months, wow.
                Filed 09/18/2009
                341 10/16/2009
                Last day to object 12/15/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X