Cell phone question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell phone question.

I owe Verizon like $200 and I included them in my bankruptcy. The problem is, I want to leave my current cell phone company (Sprint) and go back to Verizon. My questions are:

1. Am I allowed to contact them about my account?
    2. If I can legally contact them, can I legally work something out so that I can keep my account? I'm thinking about asking them to reopen my account if I pay everything that I owe them. Every other cell phone company will want a massive deposit and this is possibly the only way I can get in good with Verizon.

Thanks.
    6/12/09: Filed Chapter 7
    7/21/09: 341 Hearing (went very well)
    9/28/09: Discharged
    10/2/09: Case closed!

Here is the thing

If you intend to keep anything you must not list or include it to your bankruptcy.
    Lets say the phone thing regarding verizon. if u intend to keep verizon then u should have not list them. instead u should have contact them and let them know that you want to settle a payment plan untill u pay off the debts.

If you have listed the verizon already, My perception is u can actually call them, and tell them that u want to pay it off , and they will probably will not bother and ignore your bk.
    But then again phone company required deposit to the people who has bk or no credit it all depends.
    If you have hired a lawyer, u might want to ask and double check, or wait for the others to reply to this thread.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X