top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know good BK lawyer in Portland, Oregon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know good BK lawyer in Portland, Oregon?

We filed pro se but now realize we need an attorney asap. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

If you feel you absolutely need an attorney, the best suggestion I can give it is to get on the phone Monday morning & start dialing. BK attorneys are not likely to take on a case when you filed pro se. You may have to call quite a few.

Good luck!
    Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

YOu might could check on Pacer if you have access and look around there, be careful how you do the search. Also, check the net, but do some additional research. I also agree with StaciMM about it might be hard since you have filed. Try some paralegals in your area.
      I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X