341 on 6/1, Pacer not updated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 on 6/1, Pacer not updated?

I had my 341 on June 1... all went smooth, signed the re-aff for my car (sigh...) and I've been trying to patiently wait out my 60 days.

I've been occasionally checkig Pacer, and it lists my status as still awaiting first meeting (date of last filing listed as 6/10/09).

From what I have read here in the forums, I am getting the feeling that it is not uncommon in some districts for Pacer not to be updated at all? Should I expect the next update to be my discharge?

I'm in Western District NC. There were, if I remember correctly, about 50 people all with their 341s on the same day as mine with the same trustee. In fact, I was in the "10 am" group and we didn't even start until nearly 11:30am because of the number of people in the 9 am group. So many cases.

I'm guessing I might be waiting more than 60 days.

Well the fact that you don't see any updates probably means the UST is definitely not interested in you but I would think your 341 update would be there by now.

Did your lawyer tell you how many days it should take for discharge in your area? If not I'd call and ask him just to be sure.
    4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
    5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
    7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
    7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X