341 Meeting Tomorrow Converting from chp 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting Tomorrow Converting from chp 13

Nothing like a second 341 meeting tomorrow is ours and I am wondering if anyone else has been through this like we have??? We filed chp 13 in oct 2008 and about half way into it I lost my job and our attorney said we had to convert we just cant afford to keep our house and move on from there

In our chp 13 case we were paying about 5000$ monthly and I got laid off like most others out there so now is the day of the 341 #2 and I am wondering how much different it is from the chp 13 341???

From what I heard our trustee is alittle on the hard nose side but I am sure it cant be that bad

I guess what I am asking is has anyone else had this happen? Any bad experiences? Any input would be great I am 13 hrs away from court
    Converted to Chp 7 in July 341 AUG 3rd Went well!!!
    Trustee Paid Off Looking At Discharge!!! Might Be A Good After all!
    Discharge Date 10/02/09 Counting the days down

Originally posted by 253BK View Post
    Nothing like a second 341 meeting tomorrow is ours and I am wondering if anyone else has been through this like we have??? We filed chp 13 in oct 2008 and about half way into it I lost my job and our attorney said we had to convert we just cant afford to keep our house and move on from there

In our chp 13 case we were paying about 5000$ monthly and I got laid off like most others out there so now is the day of the 341 #2 and I am wondering how much different it is from the chp 13 341???

From what I heard our trustee is alittle on the hard nose side but I am sure it cant be that bad

I guess what I am asking is has anyone else had this happen? Any bad experiences? Any input would be great I am 13 hrs away from court
    Anyone have any input 745am have court at 11am anything would help

Comment

i don't know much about ch13, but a 341 is a 341 so i bet it's the same thing. they'll probably ask about why you needed to convert, you will explain, and you'll be out the door. don't worry!
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Thanks Music12 for the input nothing like doing it twice lol... Thanks

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X