Checked Credit Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked Credit Report

Hey all, we were discharged June 29th so I decided to check one of our credit reports. There were two accounts that stated they were open and one unsecured credit line was still showing a $22,000 balance!.. They were included in the BK and I don't understand why they would not show 0 balance, closed and included in BK like all the rest. The other account showing up, a vacation account, showed that it was open but had a 0 balance. I don't get it, although we are not closed yet we were discharged and neither one of these were secured accounts and were included.

Some creditors are very lazy... and some are over zealous. Toyota zero'd out my car loan and listed it as IIB even though I'm reaffirming it... Capital one still has one of my accounts as open with a balance... if after some time goes by and it isn't corrected you can get the credit bureau to correct it for you.
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Thanks Amy, I appreciate your input.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X