60 days is up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 days is up!!

Whoo hoo!!!! Our 60 days was officially up yesterday and all was quite, thankfully....

But because of our backlog in our district it'll be at least 4-6 weeks before we get our official descharge.

Congrats to you! Too bad you have to wait so long for your official discharge!
    4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
    5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
    7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
    7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by endisnear View Post
      Whoo hoo!!!! Our 60 days was officially up yesterday and all was quite, thankfully....

But because of our backlog in our district it'll be at least 4-6 weeks before we get our official descharge.
      My 60 days is coming up. What district are you in? I am in the central district in California.

I am hoping that it does not take too much longer.
      Very fortunate in the grand scheme of things but have learned my lesson.

Filed 12/15/08, 341 1/12/09, Cont to 2/12/09, cont to 3/12/09, cont to 4/15/09, cont to 5/11/09, cont to 6/02/09. Discharged 9/16/09, Closed 10/23/09

Comment

ah! i envy you! send good vibes my way, i've got a few weeks to go...
        filed ch7 May 09
        341 june 09
        discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

WhoooHoooo!!! Almost there....

I am right behind you...Aug 28th!
          May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
          May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
          May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
          9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lajazz947 View Post
            My 60 days is coming up. What district are you in? I am in the central district in California.

I am hoping that it does not take too much longer.
            We are central as well - Riverside COurt.

Comment

Originally posted by liz417 View Post
              WhoooHoooo!!! Almost there....

I am right behind you...Aug 28th!
              Yes you sure are!! I can't wait til it's all over with!

Comment

YAY!!! Congratulations, it's almost over!
                Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
                341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
                Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by endisnear View Post
                  We are central as well - Riverside COurt.
                  Thanks, 8-11-09 is my 60 days so maybe I'll see something sometime in September.

Filed 12/15/08, 341 1/12/09, Cont to 2/12/09, cont to 3/12/09, cont to 4/15/09, cont to 5/11/09, cont to 6/02/09. Discharged 9/16/09, Closed 10/23/09

Comment

Thanks, 8-11-09 is my 60 days so maybe I'll see something sometime in September.
                    if you don't mind my asking, why on earth did you 341 get continued so many times??
                    filed ch7 May 09
                    341 june 09

Comment

Congradulations to all of you who getting close to discharge date........ I know you are starting to feel excited and a great deal of relief. Yes, its almost over and your almost ready to start a "new beginning".
                      Use this "fresh start" wisely in you future, especially as bad as the economy is right now. First thing is "start that emergency fund" that you need so desperately put away. Then get on with living life again with a smile and peacefulness in your lives.
                      May the future be great for all of you,

Minny
                      Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Congrats!!!!!

I am very happy for you!! I am new here, but I know what this means!!!!
                        Down but not out!! filed c7 august 2011...341 september 2011... Unsecured debt over $100k.....bk attorney $1200.......bkforum.com Priceless!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by music12 View Post
                          if you don't mind my asking, why on earth did you 341 get continued so many times??
                          The Trustee simply kept on asking me for additional information. The lawsuit that I have against someone for fraud was reviewed, my income schedules were reviewed, all my schedules, you name it. They wanted back tax returns, they actually asked me for my baseball cards, I had to file an amended petition due to my being 1099'd vs W-2, they were reviewing mortgage payment and trying to deny the entire amount, they claimed that I owned a business which I don't and I had to send them all kinds of documents to prove it, they were disputing a possible insider payment and last but not least they are trying to decide wether or not to go after my lawsuit proceeds which are pension monies so my attorney and I are ready to fight it.

I filed 8 months ago and while I knew it might get complicated I never dreamed that the TT would nitpick every little item on the petition.

So far I have heard nothing since June 5th and the last day for objections was June 11th.

My attorney said not to stir up[ anything and just let it sit.

Comment

The Trustee simply kept on asking me for additional information. The lawsuit that I have against someone for fraud was reviewed, my income schedules were reviewed, all my schedules, you name it. They wanted back tax returns, they actually asked me for my baseball cards, I had to file an amended petition due to my being 1099'd vs W-2, they were reviewing mortgage payment and trying to deny the entire amount, they claimed that I owned a business which I don't and I had to send them all kinds of documents to prove it, they were disputing a possible insider payment and last but not least they are trying to decide wether or not to go after my lawsuit proceeds which are pension monies so my attorney and I are ready to fight it.

I filed 8 months ago and while I knew it might get complicated I never dreamed that the TT would nitpick every little item on the petition.

So far I have heard nothing since June 5th and the last day for objections was June 11th.

My attorney said not to stir up[ anything and just let it sit.
                            OMG. some trustees are so picky. others let debtors get away with more than their exemptions (a poster here a while ago was puzzled why the trustee turned his asset case into no-asset with no distribution when he literally had $10,000 in the bank beyond his exemptions). it's just very strange.
                            filed ch7 May 09
                            341 june 09

Comment

We also are in the Riverside Court and we just received our Discharge! YAYYYYYY!
                              Thought I'd let you know our time line to give you an idea.
                              Filed - march , 2009
                              341 meeting - April 7th, 2009
                              Discharged - July 29, 2009

Anyone have any idea or guess on when we can expect to see the closing?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X