Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed June 28, still waiting....

Hello all:

I filed my BK-7 on June 28. I had my 341 on August 11. On August 26, there was a Report of No Distribution on my case. Now, the real question....When will I be discharged? I keep reading that it normally takes 60 days after the meeting of creditors. Well, on Pacer it shows me still awaiting closing, and 59 days in status (I guess after the Report of No Distribution). I know the courts are likely swamped, but my patience it wearing me down. How much longer should I wait before I really start panicking? I just want closure on something so that I can REALLY sleep at night. Any responses you give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone for your help!!!

In Colorado they state if you don't hear anything within a couple weeks of your discharge date to call them..... some things slip through the holes.

Comment

Patience, Patience!
      I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

PATIENCE,
        The creditors have 60 days.....so wait it out. You should see something in the next few days sayings discharged on Pacer, then followed by discharge papers in the mal.

So far nothing's changed so be patient a day or too more.

Minny
        Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Hello,
          I have been waiting 132 days now since the Ch 7 trustee filed his report of no distribution. How many days were you 'awaiting' closure?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X