Bankruptcy webcast tonight at 10 PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankruptcy webcast tonight at 10 PM EST

Heard from an old friend of mine that there will be a "live" streaming discussion on the subject of bankruptcy on this webcast ustream thingy tonight at 10 PM.

http://www.alfred.tv/live

Let's tune in tonight and see if there's anything cool to be said! I think you can interject comments by using a Twitter account. This is all new to me how this stuff works. Since this was bankruptcy-related, I thought I'd pass this on for you guys to check out. I hope I can remember to check in on this tonight without forgetting. Maybe we can learn something new.

Good stuff there. Some decent information.
    9/30/09 * Filed Ch7
    11/9/09 * 341 - Uneventful
    1/11/10 * Closed

Comment

Yeah, I heard part of it. That guy has a BMW, too!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

Sounds like he's a month after me in his progress. Similar situation with the medical bills as many people on here have.

Comment

Dang, I missed this thread, and missed the program.

Is there an archive? Can you link it please, if there is one?

Best,

-dmc
        11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
        12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
        3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

The guy that hosts the show, Alfred, said that uSream archives stuff. You might check the uStream site and search for Mr. X or Alfred.tv
          9/30/09 * Filed Ch7
          11/9/09 * 341 - Uneventful
          1/11/10 * Closed

Comment

Yeah, they didn't say anything that I didn't really already know. I guess it was good for newer people who don't know anything about bankruptcy. At least I'm not the only one with a 2007 BMW getting repo'd!

I was told by a car dealer that it may be a year before I can finance another car since I have previous repo's, even after the bankruptcy is discharged. I had 2 cars repo'd over a year ago, plus the current 2 cars I have now will be turned in. That will be 4 cars showing up on my credit report as being turned in. I am guessing that if I go car shopping after my discharge, I will be in for a rude awakening. This will really suck.

I am wondering if GMAC will come to me right after the discharge and ask if I wish to make any last minute deals with them before they come and pick up the car. What do you think? If I could offer them $4,000 cash, it would be worth it. Otherwise I will have to save up $10,000 cash for another car from something I find on AutoTrader or a car dealer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X