When does your 60 days start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does your 60 days start?

Does your 60 days start after your 341 or after you finish the last debtor class? Do weekends count as days towards your 60 days?
    thanks for your time.

341 date. Weekends count.
    7-2-2009 Filed
    8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
    10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

I was wondering the same thing... So once your 60 days are up, that means you are discharged ?, then how long do you wait till its closed ?
      Filed on 7-17-09
      waiting for 341
      341 meeting 8-21-09
      discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

How long until it closes depends on how busy your district is and if you are asset or no asset.
        4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
        5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
        7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
        7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aces67 View Post
          How long until it closes depends on how busy your district is and if you are asset or no asset.
          I'm a no asset case, and in central Fla. if that helps
          Filed on 7-17-09
          waiting for 341
          341 meeting 8-21-09

Comment

I'm in central florida 2 and when I check my status on Pacer, it seems the 60 days started when the Trustee filed "On July 1, 341 held and concluded". He filed it on July 3 and the days seem to be counting from when he filed it rather than the day of the 341.

Comment

I also had my 341 on 7/1 in Orlando and the TT no distribution notice posted on 7/3. The order from the bk judge commencing the case stated "last day to file claims 8/31/09. The UST was kind enough to select my case for audit and that report is due on 8/10. I spoke with the audit folks yesterday and was told there didn't appear to be any issues that stood out. Patiently waiting.
              Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

aljohnson007,

what a coincidence!

unfortunately, I did not get a "No distribution" because the trustee needed to review our exemptions. I used GA exemptions and the wife used FL exemptions based on our residency histories. Wife has about 5-6k equity in a car.

Now I'm just left wondering what's going on. I read on here and in the Code that Exemptions can only be challlenged within 30 days of the conclusion of the 341 Meeting. Well, that was last Sunday and I've seen nothing filed yet so I believe the time to challenge by the Trustee has passed.

That would be rather good news given it is our only car and we are a bit strapped.

Comment

You are correct on the 30 days the UST has to object to exemptions. There are several cases in Orlando where the UST filed past the 30 days and was thrown out. I was happy to see 8/31 arrive.
                  Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

I'm a pretty simple case, no asets, so i'm hoping everything will go over well. Seeing a few of you have had your meeting in Orlando, how was the trustee ? Is it the same one everytime ? I have two weeks from today till i go.. I'm so worried
                    Filed on 7-17-09
                    waiting for 341
                    341 meeting 8-21-09

Comment

I don't how many are assigned but they have two rooms for nothing but 341 meetings and they schedule 6 per hour. It goes very fast and the trustee was very cordial.

Comment

Originally posted by RainMoM View Post
                        I'm a pretty simple case, no asets, so i'm hoping everything will go over well. Seeing a few of you have had your meeting in Orlando, how was the trustee ? Is it the same one everytime ? I have two weeks from today till i go.. I'm so worried
                        Are you allowed to bring in your cell phone ? also did you see many children there ? Just found out yesterday that i have my daughters open house on the same day, boy am i going to be a wreak
                        Filed on 7-17-09
                        waiting for 341
                        341 meeting 8-21-09

Comment

Originally posted by RainMoM View Post
                          Are you allowed to bring in your cell phone ? also did you see many children there ? Just found out yesterday that i have my daughters open house on the same day, boy am i going to be a wreak
                          I would not bring children to the 341 meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by bkmaggster View Post
                            I would not bring children to the 341 meeting.
                            Well i may not have a choice other then to bring them.
                            Filed on 7-17-09
                            waiting for 341
                            341 meeting 8-21-09

Comment

People at my 341 brought their children. When they went up to the table the children just sat off to the side.
                              BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                              Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X