Well that was 341 easy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was 341 easy!!

We got there early to listen in and the Trustee was in a happy mood until he asked Where is Lawyer xxxxx!!!!! Apparently this lawyer had 6 cases and all of them were at 11 am except 1 which was at 10 am. Said lawyer thought all were at 11 am and still didn't show until 11:20 am.

But all went well with us, thankfully. It only took 4-5 minutes. Now we just wait and wait and wait the magic 60 days!!!!!

Luckily, from information on this board I was able to get all of my non-credit accounts out of Wells Fargo before the actual filing. Now I will be joining the group here that is involved in foreclosures with Wells Fargo. Oh Joy!
    Filed Chapter 7: 06/29/2009 , 341 Meeting: 08/12 , Discharged: 10/16, Closed: 10/18

congrats !!!!

We joined the 60 day club today too!! First I want to get thru the next 10 days tho (to make sure US trustee isn't interested in our case). I'll be really happy on day 11
    Filed 8/2009
    Discharged & Closed 11/2009
    Now the rebuilding begins....

Comment

Congrats to both of you!
      4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
      5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
      7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
      7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Yep, 60 days (more or less depending on how busy they are) and you will join the freedom club.
        At our 341 here in AZ it was warm. The trustee was an older gentleman who was dressed in a suit.
        Most of the attorneys that showed up after lunch for the meetings in the city council chambers had gotten rid of their ties and suit jackets and had left them in the car.
        When one of them started to approach the trustee he lectured all attorneys that even though this was not a court room setting that they should dress in a manner suiting their profession.
        Enough said~all of the attorneys beat feet to their cars and returned dressed IAW the trustee's statement
        You don't mess with the guy in charge!

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes.

You got that right that you don't mess with the Trustee!!! Our Trustee jumped all over this guy in front of everyone!!
          Filed Chapter 7: 06/29/2009 , 341 Meeting: 08/12 , Discharged: 10/16, Closed: 10/18

Comment

Congratulations. My second mortgage is with Wells Fargo as well. They have been extremely difficult to work with. I can't wait for the discharge...you'd think these guys would get a clue and stop pushing people into this situation. It certainly helped me feel a little less guilty over filing...
            Filed Chapter 7 08/06/09, unsecured debt of $109,000
            341 Meeting 09/09/09
            Discharged 11/12/09
            Closed 12/14/09

Comment

Wells has been really ticking the local trustees off here. They freeze accounts that they have no business freezing as soon as they receive notice of BK. Then the trustees have to send letters telling them to release the funds.

My second is with them, and they didn't freeze my account (I guess that's because I only left $12.00 in it). But they did call my attorney and ask if we were keeping the house. We are keeping it, but we are not reaffirming it.
              Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
              341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
              Discharged: 11/30/2009
              Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

I have to assume that I slipped though the cracks.
                When I changed banks a few months before I filed we went with Wells as they were close to the house and we did not owe them any money.
                Nothing happened to our accounts whatsoever and I am still with them.

Comment

Originally posted by killinstinct View Post
                  Congratulations. My second mortgage is with Wells Fargo as well. They have been extremely difficult to work with. I can't wait for the discharge...you'd think these guys would get a clue and stop pushing people into this situation. It certainly helped me feel a little less guilty over filing...
                  I have both first and second with Wells, should get interesting. You and I have almost the same unsecured amount!!! Mine is 104k.

Originally posted by kenshirley View Post
                  I have to assume that I slipped though the cracks.
                  When I changed banks a few months before I filed we went with Wells as they were close to the house and we did not owe them any money.
                  Nothing happened to our accounts whatsoever and I am still with them.
                  That's cool. You're one of the lucky ones. I remember reading, not sure if it was on this forum or not, that even if you don't have credit accounts with them, they still temporarily freeze your accounts.

Comment

Yes it was here that you read that post.
                    But I suspect that the people that had problems with Wells Fargo owed them money.
                    At that point Wells Fargo became as hard to deal with as a Credit Union!

Comment

Congrats to you... Wow that 341 meeting did sound easy, hope mine goes as well as yours did... Now you can do your happy dance

p.s good luck with wells fargo, your going to need it I should know, I have them too !
                      Filed on 7-17-09
                      waiting for 341
                      341 meeting 8-21-09
                      discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Congrats!
                        Filed 5/12/09
                        341 6/11/09
                        discharged 8/11/09
                        Closed 8/14/09

Comment

Congratulations...
                          Filed Chap 7: 06/18/09
                          341 Meeting held: 07/21/09
                          Last Day for Objections: 9/21/09

Comment

Congrats!!! Welcome to the 60 day club!!!
                            May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                            May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                            May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                            9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

congratulations!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X