USAA Renewed Our Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USAA Renewed Our Policy

We are due to be discharged soon (last Monday) but have not received discharge yet. I really expected USAA to drop us.

We are bk'ing an auto loan from them (20k) and a cc (3k).

I received our insurance cards today -- go into effect 9/5/09 and are good through 3/5/10.

The paperwork states that they do consider credit scores in their rates, but do not use it to deny coverage. I don't know if that applies to bk and a current customer, but I am hopeful that this means we can continue to use them.

A six month policy for full coverage for 3 vehicles is $1148.

Anyone else have experience with USAA auto insurance and bk?
    Ch 7 Filed: 4/27/09
    341 Meeting: 6/11/09

usaa

I have read on many boards that depending on the state where you live they may renew your policy or they may not. Personally I have to change my direct deposit because I know for a fact that once I file they will terminate my online access. One associate told me that once i file I wont be considered a member any longer. They dont like BK lol especially when I owe them 12k on a CC. I really love that company but do I love them that much to continue starving to pay them 244 a month forever? They were good to me up until recently when I needed a small loan and they denied me. After I stopped paying on all of my other CC's total 50K I just said what the heck why should I keep paying USAA there is no point they can keep their auto insurance and friendly customer service reps I am really going to miss them.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X