Am i missing something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i missing something?

Filed ch7 but all that was asked of us from attny was 2008 & 2009 Tax papers, at least 60 days of Check stubs, and fill out the paper where we list creditors, and we did do the before filing counseling, after filing we did the post filing counseling. But thats it so far. I spent a month finding and save copies of credit card statments and bank statments but no one has asked for them. This so far has seemed to easy, am i missing something or will this be asked for later?
    Checked pacer and it says no asset and Presumption of abuse does not arise.
    Thanks in advance for all help, this site has been great to me!!

Even once I filed and asked what documents would you like me to collect, my lawyer only asked for similar things too. They only wanted a copy of my 2008 tax return and something illustrating our balances on the day of filing.
    My comments are solely based on my opinion. The information and links that I have
    posted are provided solely for informational purposes, and do not constitute legal advice

Comment

AnotherBK, no news is good news. if nobody is asking for anything it means there is nothing to ask for. it's good that you are prepared so you have it in case somebody asks. nobody asked me for cc statements either.
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

I have been looking on pacer a little and today the DATE OF LAST FILING changed, so i looked for a change but couldnt find anything. is that normal? i figured that if the date changed it ment something with my case had been changed to but couldnt find it.
        I am probably freaking out over nothing but everything has gone so smoothly so far i am just waiting on "the ball to drop" i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherBK View Post
          Filed ch7 but all that was asked of us from attny was 2008 & 2009 Tax papers, at least 60 days of Check stubs, and fill out the paper where we list creditors, and we did do the before filing counseling, after filing we did the post filing counseling. But thats it so far. I spent a month finding and save copies of credit card statments and bank statments but no one has asked for them. This so far has seemed to easy, am i missing something or will this be asked for later?
          Checked pacer and it says no asset and Presumption of abuse does not arise.
          Thanks in advance for all help, this site has been great to me!!
          I was asked for 6 months of bank statements in addition to what you listed. My attorney sent all of it to the trustee, and it seems thats all he was asking me about. Every case is different obviously, I sold a car and I think the trustee wanted to see how the money was spent.

I also gave copies of the two counseling courses to my attorney but was asked for the last one again at the 341 meeting, I had another copy of it.

I was also told to bring copies of vehicle registrations and insurance cards, no one ever expressed interest in those, the trustee abandoned interest in the vehicles.

Comment

anotherBK, to find the change click on Docket Report.
            filed ch7 May 09
            341 june 09

Comment

ok so i found the change and its the people we financed my truck thru put is a Notice Of Appearance and Request for Notice. Does that mean they are coming to our 341 meeting? We are supposed to be reaffirming the truck but havent gotten any papers for it. Should i have called the finance place and asked them to send them to me? When i asked my attny. about reafirmation (sp?) papers he just said we will be getting papers. Thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherBK View Post
                ok so i found the change and its the people we financed my truck thru put is a Notice Of Appearance and Request for Notice. Does that mean they are coming to our 341 meeting? We are supposed to be reaffirming the truck but havent gotten any papers for it. Should i have called the finance place and asked them to send them to me? When i asked my attny. about reafirmation (sp?) papers he just said we will be getting papers. Thats it.
                Did you look under History/Documents?

It means they want to be informed of any changes in your BK such as if you are converted to 13 or dismissed.
                6/30/2009 Filed Ch. 7
                10/06/2009 Discharged
                01/24/2011 Closed

Comment

many people had that posted on their pacer and the creditor did not show to their 341. it's a notice of "appearance" for the case, not for the 341. it just allows them to be officially informed of any filings in the case.
                  filed ch7 May 09
                  341 june 09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X