341 7 Day's Away and No News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 7 Day's Away and No News

From the assigned Trustee! AS I approach the 341 the only thing that has happened is the Mortgage Company has submitted paperwprk to be included in all filings etc, but have not heard anything from the Trustee, and no letter telling me about a audit, so I guess I have gotten through that threat.

Should I have heard about a audit by now?

We are filing for $152K uncured debt, No Asset, so keep your fingers crossed for us, as this stress is killing us

BooBoo

Are you represented by an attorney or are you doing it yourself? If you have an attorney, the trustee's office will contact him or her, and he/she would in turn contact you.

If you are representing yourself, then the trustee's office will contact you directly if anything further is needed.

If you are represented, it is very rare that you can contact the trustee directly. Only if the lines of communication have broken down between attorney and client and trustee and attorney, as what happened with 'Hub and I, will this happen.

Be sure you have your DL, and SS cards with you. Dress business casual, and get there plenty early to avoid traffic and parking problems.

Good luck to you.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank you for your support in this. Yes, we are represented, but have heard from our attorney last week and he wants us to bring our current property tax bill and current pay stub to his office tomorrow. He was very glad to hear we have already taken our post BK financial management course and also wants us to have it to his office tomorrow so he can get it filed prior to our 341.

BooBoo

Comment

You sound like you are on top of the situation. You will do fine. Try to get a good night's sleep the night before.

Comment

Thanks....can you say "sleeping pills". God has this been rough, embarassing and a downright soul searching experiance. Don't want this to ever happen again.

A fresh start is all we need.

BooBoo:

Comment

You have to think of it as a business decision. You have made some mistakes--haven't we all?--and move on from there. BK is nothing to be ashamed of. 'Hub and I have learned this the hard way too.

Comment

Good luck on your 341. I was equally as nervous. Even at our 341 the UST was there for someone and I was thinking, oh God what if she's here for us. Then I realized, I've made some mistakes, I'm not hiding anything and no one can beat me up anymore than I already have.

Our 341 lasted long enough for the TT to ask our names, address, did we read everything, is it correct, are all of our debtors listed, are all of our assets listed. You are done. Thanks and good luck!

You will do just fine!
              Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
              341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
              Discharged: 11/30/2009
              Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

Thanks to all for their support. Maybe In 60 days I will get the HAMPSTER DANCE too

BooBoo

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X