341 tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 tomorrow

We have our 341 tomorrow and it starts at 11am..we have to be somewhere by 1:30...do you know if they call us up alphabetically? Our last name is B...so if that is the case...were good to go!

Ummm, in my district it is not alphabetical. I had to wait quite a while as I remember (about two hours)
    Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
    Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

tell you lawyer, and ask your lawyer to ask the trustee to call you first. i think the order doesn't matter and they may very well accomodate you.
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

I would imagine if you are at 11:00 a.m., they break for lunch at Noon, so most of the time the courts will be done with the morning calendar before lunch and then start the next set of folks at 1:00 p.m.
        Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
        341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
        Discharged: 11/30/2009
        Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

lunch time sort of depends on the trustee; it could be 12-1 but also 12:30-1:30 or maybe even start as late as 1. best to be on the safe side and ask.
          filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09

Comment

It's a good idea to give your attorney the heads up. You can also see what the trustee's calendar looks like on Pacer and that will give you an idea, how many people are scheduled in your hour and what the lunch hour is, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 2manybills View Post
              It's a good idea to give your attorney the heads up. You can also see what the trustee's calendar looks like on Pacer and that will give you an idea, how many people are scheduled in your hour and what the lunch hour is, etc.
              Now that reminds me, maybe there is a thread on this somewhere, again, I am still new here, but as for the 341 meeting goes, how does one know if a creditor will show up at the hearing, will the creditor notify the BK attorney they will show up or will that info show up on PACER? Thanks!
              Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
              Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

ForumReader: a creditor does not have to give you a heads up that they will be at the 341. they can just show up.

2manybills, i think it's impossible to find on pacer the list of 341's on a given day (without racking up a huge bill, that is). some people have found such lists in their court's website, but not on pacer. not all court websites post this information.
                filed ch7 May 09
                341 june 09

Comment

I love in Missouri and the eastern district posts the names of the debtors and the times of their 341s in a matrix with the UST's name..which is very nice...but the western district does not do this and, of course, that is my district...so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. My atty called today and said she has court at 10am and she may be a few minutes late, but to just tell the UST that and it would be fine....yikes! I'm so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this to be over....so I can breath:0

Comment

music12: Actually on the ecf site, when I run a report, it was charge per page, since it was for that day only, the charge to my Pacer account was $2.40.

But I hear what you are saying, I once ran a report on our trustee to see how many cases, etc. through a different way and it ended charging $46. But in the query window on pacer, there is a tab that says reports. From there I went to calendar and picked my branch office, and just the date I was appearing and there it was.

The report tab is a lot cheaper way to see things rather than on the query tab.

Comment

oh! i never tried that calendar search! thanks for correcting me
                      filed ch7 May 09
                      341 june 09

Comment

Originally posted by berrymom35 View Post
                        i love in missouri and the eastern district posts the names of the debtors and the times of their 341s in a matrix with the ust's name..which is very nice...but the western district does not do this and, of course, that is my district...so i guess i'll just have to wait and see. My atty called today and said she has court at 10am and she may be a few minutes late, but to just tell the ust that and it would be fine....yikes! I'm so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this to be over....so i can breath:0

((((((sending good vibes for a smooth & fast 341))))))

Comment

hmmm, i just checked, there is no calendar search in my district of pacer. i guess the kinds of search that can be done depends on the district too.
                          filed ch7 May 09
                          341 june 09

Comment

We have our 341 tomorrow and it starts at 11am..we have to be somewhere by 1:30...do you know if they call us up alphabetically? Our last name is B...so if that is the case...were good to go!
                            I think I'd reschedule the 1:30 appointment. The ONLY place you have to be tomorrow is at your 341 meeting.
                            Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

I love in Missouri and the eastern district posts the names of the debtors and the times of their 341s in a matrix with the UST's name..which is very nice...but the western district does not do this and, of course, that is my district...so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. My atty called today and said she has court at 10am and she may be a few minutes late, but to just tell the UST that and it would be fine....yikes! I'm so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this to be over....so I can breath:0
                              did your attorney really say UST? not just the trustee?

make sure you have a way to inform the place where you are supposed to be at 1:30 if it looks like you are running late. maybe let them know now that it's a possibility? i guess it depends on what it is...
                              filed ch7 May 09
                              341 june 09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X