Discharged 8/10/09, kept cars, have question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged 8/10/09, kept cars, have question

We were just discharged a week ago, and kept both vehicles neither of which we had to sign reaffirmations for (ride thru's do still exist!). Do we have to call both of the lenders to let them know so they'll allow us online acct access and start mailing our stmts again? Or will they just automatically do it? We'd just been mailing in the pymt with a copy of the most recent stmt, and they've been cashing it.

You don't have to do anything. I would suggest you contact them and advise them you intend to continue honoring your agreement and want to know how they usually handle the process. Check with their bankruptcy department.
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

In our case our lender would still not talk to us until the case was closed.
      Just keep making the payments.
      When you see it closed on Pacer call your lender and let them know it's closed and everything will return to normal.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X