Best Place for 3-Bureau Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Place for 3-Bureau Score

What is the best place to get my 3-bureau score that is reputable? There seem to be so many scams out there?

Thanks!

The only place you can get true Fico scores is from www.myfico.com but you can no longer get Fico scores from Experian so you'll only be able to get Equifax and Transunion scores.
    Filed Ch7 BK 7/27/09
    341 Hearing 9/10/09 All Went Smoothly
    Last Day For Objections 11/09/09
    Discharged and Closed 11/12/09

Comment

If you meant where to get your credit reports, that would be www.annualcreditreport.com you can get all 3 free once every 12 months.
      Filed Ch7 BK 7/27/09
      341 Hearing 9/10/09 All Went Smoothly
      Last Day For Objections 11/09/09
      Discharged and Closed 11/12/09

Comment

I did mean a report, not a score. I have already used my annual credit report

Comment

myfico.com is the best IMO, you can buy just your reports there, and there is always a discount available:

Use CPPSAVINGS for 20% off
          7-2-2009 Filed
          8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
          10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

I use creditchecktotal.com. $19.95 a month and you can new reports and scores (well fake scores anyway) every day. I called to cancel after the free trial was up and they dropped the price down to $9.95 a month.

Comment

each bureau has a FCRA site you can use to get free reports for denied credit, insurance, work, etc. They dont even ask to you verify that info..

The federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) promotes accuracy, fairness and privacy of information in the files of consumer reporting agencies. Learn more.

i havent yet been able to locate the one for transunion.
              Filed Ch 7 9/28/09
              341 Meeting 10/22/09 (Went well)
              Discharged 12/22/2009!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X