Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer question

Hey everyone,

I have my 341 on Monday I was just wondering should everything go well where on pacer would I look to find the trustee's ruling on my case?

I'm already signed up on pacer but just don't want to incur a load of charges trying to find the trustee's ruling.

Thanks again.
    Filed July 7,2009
    341 August 24,2009 (completed)
    Discharged 10-28-09(Thank You Lord.)
    Case closed 10-29-2009

I just go to docket report, write down the date range so each time you check you can just look for new things instead of paying for what you've already looked at.

Most important always search by case number, I screwed up once and paid to see everyones docket report or something.

My trustees notes or whatever was listed a day after my 341, and a day after that there was the Order to Determining Debtors Compliance With Filing Requirements.

Comment

You can also just go to the status section. That will show you if there is anything filed and it costs 8 cents.
      Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
      341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
      Discharged: 11/30/2009
      Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

Originally posted by 2manybills View Post
        You can also just go to the status section. That will show you if there is anything filed and it costs 8 cents.
        That's all I ever did. Why read things that you already have a copy of.
        Watch that status and if anything is filed it will show you what it was and what date.
        Then if you are not sure what it was you can look at that document only.
        I never got a bill from Pacer doing that as I was never over that $10 minimum during my case.

Comment

Thanks everyone.
          Filed July 7,2009
          341 August 24,2009 (completed)
          Discharged 10-28-09(Thank You Lord.)
          Case closed 10-29-2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X