341 Monday 8-24-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Monday 8-24-09

Everyone, yes my day is Monday and very nervous about this. Please send good thoughts and wishes as this has been a very stressful time. Have $138K CC Debt, keeping home and both paid for cars (1984 & 1994).

Only thing that has happened since filing is that GMAC Mortgage has requested that they be notified in any filings or pleas in my case. Both debt management courses have been completed and cert's have been filed with the court.

Please wish us luck

you'll do fine! please keep us updated!

Comment

I just had my meeting on Friday, go read my story, I promise it will make you feel better.. Best wishes to you ~
      Filed on 7-17-09
      waiting for 341
      341 meeting 8-21-09
      discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Good Luck .
        May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
        July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
        September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Wow, we filed 7/3/09 and not a word with GMAC. We are current and I have still have online access to pay my bill. They are the only one that hasn't cut me off of paying on line.
          Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
          341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
          Discharged: 11/30/2009
          Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

My 341 is on Monday as well. Nervous but trying to stay positive.
            Filed Chapter 7 - 7/8/09
            341 - 8/24/09
            Discharged - 11/3/09
            Closed - 12/10/09

Comment

I think I was reading somewhere that you had to bring all your documentation to the 341 meeting. I guess I should ask my attorney...I gave him all my copies of statements, etc.
              I haven't really asked him much about the 341...he did mention that most creditors don't show up. Do I have anything to worry about?
              Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

I was not asked by my attorney to bring anything except a SS card and DL. He asked for last week my current paycheck stub, but that was it. The only other documentation I gave him was all the required information he needed for filing.

One positive about my 341 on Monday, when I filed, he said we could get 1 of 3 Trustees, I asked him which one he prefered, he told me, and guess what? We got him!

Comment

To be on the safe side, also take along your last two years tax returns.
                  Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

Originally posted by FakeName View Post
                    My 341 is on Monday as well. Nervous but trying to stay positive.
                    I'm there with ya,mine is at 10:30 tomorrow,the stomach in getting queasy and the hands are starting to shake.

We have our pre-discharge course done and I think we are set to go,I hope.

I just need to look over the Attorneys letter to make sure we have everything I don't want to be going back for seconds after tomorrow.

Say a prayer for us.
                    Filed July 7,2009
                    341 August 24,2009 (completed)
                    Discharged 10-28-09(Thank You Lord.)
                    Case closed 10-29-2009

Comment

good luck to you

I too will be at a 341 at 11:30 Monday morning. Our attorney never said anything about bringing anything other then our DL and SS card. The trustee requested copies of everything and my hubby sent it to him like 2 weeks ago. We haven't heard from our attorney expect via email when we had questions.
                      I too am nervous about all of this. Prayers to all!

Comment

Good luck to you!

Comment

I just wanted to wish you Good luck and once it's over, if your like most of us here, you will wonder why you got so nervous, it's really not so bad!
                          Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

Thanks guys! I didn't know about bringing my DL or SS card, although I carry both at all times.

We turned in our tax returns with our filing and only had one additional request for income verification...which I don't have, so the attorney already handled it. I hope it all goes smoothly...

I'm so glad I found this place. It is nice to know you're not alone and not judged.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X