Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 341 today.

Well it's game on.
    DW and I are up to bat at 10:30 this morning,and breakfast is not sitting real well with me right now.

I sure hope the Trustee had a really great weekend this week.

It should be pretty straight forward but one never knows,we have nothing to hide and everything we own is on the petition no secrets we bared our souls to these people.

we were not asked to bring anything else other then DL and SS card,we have our pre-discharge course certificates in hand for our Lawyer.

So just put in a good word for us with the good Lord is all I ask.

I'll be reporting back later this afternoon.
    Filed July 7,2009
    341 August 24,2009 (completed)
    Discharged 10-28-09(Thank You Lord.)
    Case closed 10-29-2009

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by JustOverBroke View Post
      Well it's game on.

It should be pretty straight forward but one never knows,we have nothing to hide and everything we own is on the petition no secrets we bared our souls to these people.
      Then you will be surprised how quick and painless this is going to be

Good luck and congrats!, this is a major milestone to regaining your life back.
      Filed 5/12/09
      341 6/11/09
      discharged 8/11/09
      Closed 8/14/09

Comment

I'm sure you'll be in & out so fast you'll leave there wondering what all the jitters were about ;) That's how it was for us. Felt so good to get that part behind us!

Update us when ya can
        Filed 8/2009
        Discharged & Closed 11/2009
        Now the rebuilding begins....

Comment

Good luck!
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Good Luck!!!!! ((((((((((Sending Positive Vibes))))))))
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Good Luck! I'm sure it will be really quick and easy!
              4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
              5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
              7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
              7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

You will be fine. Because you have been open and honest, there should be no surprises for you. I wish you the best.
                8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
                11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

our clock it a ticking now

WE are home from our 341 meeting. only 1 creditor showed and never entered the room. It was our Credit Union. (whom we plan to reaffirm and pay what we still owe)

So here is how ous went we go to the courthouse and then ride the elevator up tot eh 6th florr and then we folllow the maze of the hallway to find a seating area. No one says a word to use we get directions from signs. Not seeing our attorney yet? but we are 15 minutes early and nervous. Now we see that we need to read this papre before going into the room with teh trustee. Some guy walks up to us and asks if we are Mr and Mrs Lifelesson. (lol) and we say yes. He says he is there on behalf of the credit union and tells us to tell our attorney he is here. (still waiting but 10 minutes befoer we really need her) Then we hear our name called adn my hubby tells them Our attoreny is not here yet. He says no worries I'm sure she will be.

We go in the room here the speech he gives all 3 cases to be heard during that 30 minutes. and then DH steps out (as the trustee directed him to do) to find our attorney. So I sit and want and then she (attorney tells me to step out for a minute) NOW HOW THE HECK do I get to know what is gonna happen to me??
                  We do a quick run thru of the petition and see 1 error But no big deal she says. and then we tell her we don't plan to reaffirm something we had thought we would. So she says OK and we go back in and sit and listen tot eh case right before ours (so we ended up last) The poor lady she did have most of the stuff she needed. I think she was running a business that she was not declaring BK on and she should have brought the papers with her.
                  She got continued to another day. YUCK for her.
                  So now it's our turn we get sworn in and sit down and answer the questions. I let DH answer and I followed wth mine. When it cae to my monthly wages I said YES but my wages can vary do to the fact that I work PRN.

Anyway we got the two things straight that were mixed in the pettion and we were done. We leave adn the elevator ride was longer then the whole 341 meeting.
                  Does this make us a part of the 60 day club?

Theis site helped me alot last night. Thanks for having it.

Comment

Congrats......sounds like all went well!
                    New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Good luck! Hopefully I'll be joining you (virtually!) for a celebratory adult beverage by this evening. My 341 is at 2:30 MDT.
                      Filed Chapter 7 - 7/8/09
                      341 - 8/24/09
                      Discharged - 11/3/09
                      Closed - 12/10/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X