Would you believe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you believe?

Filed joint C7 last week, 341 meeting in 60 days (must be a long line), got my notice today in the mail...and would you believe that they printed our entire SS numbers on them. Normally I wouldn't worry, cause all our creditors have them...BUT I also included two individuals that my daughter crashed into using my car and of course my insurance. I listed them so if I do get a "fresh start" I don't have two possible issues down the road.

If that wasn't enough.....these two people are way less than honorable, have a very interesting reputation with our local Police, and are known by the locals as two of the lowest of low, I assume they mean these guys are real winners. The police even said my daughter couldn't have hit two worse people at the same time.

Well there goes the neighborhood......I just hope my lawyer reads his email as I asked him to call the court and fix it ASAP, cause I too have Pacer. DW says its OK we'll just new SS numbers...wow, could you even imagine trying to follow that one through, my luck I would get $2.75 every month for SS when and if I retire.

YOUR notice has the full SS...the others are redacted.
    7-2-2009 Filed
    8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
    10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

I hope you're right cause I would feel a ton better, it looks too form like...I figured everone got the same one. Cheers to you.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X