Audit-No Close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audit-No Close

Ch7 Filed 5/28, 341 on 7/01, case selected for UST audit on 7/01. No Dist report issued on 7/03. Case flag MEANSNO, NO_CLOSE. There was no objection to exemptions and so far, no notice of any material misstatements from the audit firm. The 60 day window for objections to discharge ends next Monday, 8/31. Does anyone know if the audit flag trumps the 60 day window for UST objection?
    Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Audit-No close

I may be confused but I thought Trustees only had 30 days from the 341 to object and creditors had 60 days?? Answer anyone? Thanks!

Comment

Maybe it is the objections to exemptions I am thinking of? (the trustees 30 days from the 341)?

Comment

It appears he's contesting you passing the means test.
        May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
        July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
        September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

I'm well below the median income even counting social security but he/she could be looking at the totality of circumstances (income v expenses) to try and convert me to a ch13. If there is no objection to discharge by 9/01 and the audit didn't find any material misstatements, then it's all over and done.
          Only three working days remaining and the waiting is terrible.
          Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X