top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341s-has anybody had conflict with a scheduled 341?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341s-has anybody had conflict with a scheduled 341?

I received my 341 meeting information and was wondering if anybody had a conflict and needed to reschedule their 341? Or is this something we cannot reschedule? I am fine with my scheduled 341 date, just that it falls in during the most critical period of my work where everybody has to be at the office (year end closing activities). Thanks.
    Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
    Please think positive and do not give up!

Yep, attorney just asks for a new date. No problem

Comment

Thanks. I got in touch with my attorney this morning. He said these 341 meetings cannot be scheduled unless absolutely necessary such as a medical emergency, in school, trips already planned and tickets cannot be refunded. Also in order to change the 341 date, the court has to approve it and in my local area, it would cost $150.00 to do so. Wow, these 341 meetings are really important!

Comment

Yes they are, and you are put under oath. This really is the only time you are in 'court' so to speak and where you answer for yourself. Usually everything else is a matter of paperwork wending its way through the court process.

You do not want to try to mess with the 341 schedule. If you have to schedule time off from work, tell them that it is a 'personal business matter that cannot be re-scheduled.)

Good luck to you!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I am in the same situation. My 341 is during Start Week (I work for a college) and it is crazy. We are not allowed to take vacation or sick time so I have to do it during lunch and then make up the hours. I was told it can not be rescheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
            Yes they are, and you are put under oath. This really is the only time you are in 'court' so to speak and where you answer for yourself. Usually everything else is a matter of paperwork wending its way through the court process.

You do not want to try to mess with the 341 schedule. If you have to schedule time off from work, tell them that it is a 'personal business matter that cannot be re-scheduled.)

Good luck to you!
            Thanks, Angelina. Appreciated it. Like some posters did with their 341 outcomes, I will post with how my 341 went when that is done.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X