top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attorney Recommendation in Riverside/San Bernardino CA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attorney Recommendation in Riverside/San Bernardino CA?

I need a BK attorney who is comfortable working with the means test, and, if all goes very badly, even a Chapter 13.

I make over the state median but should be able to file Chapter 7 in Feburary if all goes well.

I've met with three BK attorneys thus far. Two of them didn't seem like good matches as they didn't want to work with the means test at all.

Anybody else have any recommended BK attorneys in the Riverside/San Bernardino areas that don't mind doing the work of a means test and planning for a Chapter 7? If so, please PM me (thanks, kenshirley!).

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by moneyprob; 08-25-2009, 11:26 AM.

They have to PM you with that advice otherwise they don't like it posted here.

Comment

PM albacore or liz417. They both had a great attorney in the Riverside area that works with over median stuff.
      Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
      341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
      Discharged: 11/30/2009
      Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

Originally posted by moneyprob View Post
        I need a BK attorney who is comfortable working with the means test, and, if all goes very badly, even a Chapter 13.

I make over the state median but should be able to file Chapter 7 in Feburary if all goes well.

I've met with three BK attorneys thus far. Two of them didn't seem like good matches as they didn't want to work with the means test at all.

Anybody else have any recommended BK attorneys in the Riverside/San Bernardino areas that don't mind doing the work of a means test and planning for a Chapter 7? If so, please PM me (thanks, kenshirley!).

Thanks in advance!
        I sent you a PM
        Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X