Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Creditor

Hi All
    I live in Ga and have a question. I just realized I left out a unsecured creditor. I need help.
    Do I need to ammend my Schedule F and mailing matrix? If so how do I go about doing that? ie: do I just add them to my schedule f and mailing matrix and send in or do I need to redo entire petition? Also if I am to ammend is there a cover sheet I send that shows what has been changed? What happens if I don't ammend and just send the creditor a copy of the notice of filing along with the 341 notice?
    Thanks for your help

Look at the website www.uscourts.gov and seek out your local bankruptcy court clerk's rules... if you are lucky, you will find some helpful hints on your local procedures and any special forms, which can vary a bit from district to district...

Here in San Jose, I just did what you are considering. It cost me $24 fee (plus gas and parking fee) to amend my Schedule F and my mailing matrix and I had to give them another diskette .txt file for the creditor mailing matrix. No cover sheet. Too bad the clerk does not validate parking stubs!

You only need to submit the schedule(s) that you are making changes to.

There may be a "cover" page you need from your local court clerk's website.

It is not too difficult, if you cannot find the web pages, then call the clerk and ask!
    Last edited by quest42; 10-28-2005, 10:19 PM.
    I'm in N. California ... Thanks for your replies!
    10/11/05: bought www.form7.com software
    10/14/05: Filed Ch 7 BK Petition pro se skeleton
    10/27/05: Filed all schedules, etc.
    11/17/05: 341 meeting (done!)
    01/16/06: Last day to file objections
    01/18/06: Discharged, closed

Bankruptcy LINKS

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X