Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trybaby 341 Results

First, thanks for all the support here.

8/25, I arrived, found the room. Could not find my attorney. Got emotional, went to hallway, cried. Calmed down, went back in, saw my attorney's rep. They sent a different guy. I was about mid way through the docket. Everyone sat in 1 big room where you could hear everyone else's case. That made me nervous.

Trustee was a no nonsense type but with a sense of humor. But you could tell he didn't like stupid people. One guy before me went really well. But this other lady, sounded like she had something to hide. She gave him vague answers and he kept repeating his questions. He finally told her he and all these others didn't want to be here all day. He gave her a continuance because she and her attorney were not prepared.

The trustee gave us all instructions at the beginning and damn if people couldn't follow them. Where to lay our ID and to remain standing for the oath.

Then...my turn....yikes. I stood there while he bawled out my attorney rep for forgetting someone elses file because the trustee hadn't received the paperwork. He said if attorney had brought the file, he would have heard the case. So my turn started out with the trustee apologizing to me for making me wait!

On to me....I swear in...gave exact answers to questions....did i read the rules, have i ever filed before, questions about my home, what i did with my tax refund. I could tell he just liked me and felt I was honest and he appreciated that I followed instructions. He did not ask me any 90 day questions or if i'd used cards since filing. Then he said no more questions...good luck to you. I left the room, with attorney. He said it went perfectly and just wait for discharge. YAY....I'M SOOOO HAPPY, and relieved it's over.

Advice for anyone who hasn't had their meeting yet....Follow directions that trustee gives at the start of your group time. Come prepared, give direct answers to what is asked.

Congratulations! I'm glad it went well.
    Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
    341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
    Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

Congratulations! Welcome to the 60 Day Club.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations on your 341 and welcome to the 60 dc.
        Filed Chapter 7: 06/29/2009 , 341 Meeting: 08/12 , Discharged: 10/16, Closed: 10/18

Comment

Congratulations! We could only hope they all go that smooth...
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Who was the trustee? I am in Saint Louis and my 341 is Sept 18th.
            Filed Pro Se: 08/14/2009
            341: 09/18/2009

Comment

Congratulations on a smooth & easy 341.

Welcome to the 60 day club.
              Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
              341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
              Discharged: 11/30/2009
              Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your 341 experience! Glad it went well for you!
                  Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
                  Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Wonderful! I'm so happy to read this, mine is coming up next week, I hope it goes this well!

Congratulations on your new start Trybaby!
                    8-4-09 Filed pro se Chap 7 (I still can NOT believe I took that first step!:blink:)
                    8-25-09 Approved to proceed in forma pauperis.:unsure:
                    9-8-09 :dry:Trustee's Report of No Distribution.
                    11-18-09 :yahoo: Discharged! :clapping:

Comment

Congrats to you!

Comment

Glad to hear your 341 went so well. Hope mine goes as smoothly in about 3 weeks!
                        Filed: 8-19-09
                        341: 9-21-09
                        Notice of Discharge: 11-28-09

Comment

Good work. Congrats.
                          No Asset 7 closed 11/09

Comment

These "group" 341 s sound so strange to me! Here in OR each debtor and attorney is called in to meet with the Trustee separately. I was first, at 8:15 in the morning. I was sworn in, answered the questions and we were done in minutes. The Trustee said: "this hearing is closed" and that was it. I am a Chapter 7 asset case.

Comment

Glad to hear your 341 went smoothly.....

Welcome to the 60 day club!!!

Here's to an UNeventful next 60 days.
                              May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                              May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                              May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                              9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X