IIB on CR etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IIB on CR etc.

hi all, i tried to ask this question on the credit-rebuilding forum, but not as many people read there, so here i go:

i looked up my credit report. the cc account that i included in my bk is listed as IIB. however, it also states there was a "delinquency" even though i was always current with the card all the way up to the filing date. it says this delinquency occurred in april '09 but i was current in april '09. then it says the delinquency was first reported in may '09, but that's when i actually filed the bk. is this how it is supposed to report or should i dispute it? i feel it should not say there was a delinquency if there wasn't.

also, another account shows IIB even though it was never IIB, in fact it's just a line of credit from BofA that i never, ever used and was never, ever delinquent. again, this account says it was delinquent in may '09 and first reported as such in june '09 but that's false, because again i filed in may '09 and never used this line of credit. can they do this or should i dispute?
    filed ch7 May 09
    341 june 09
    discharged, closed Aug 09

Maybe a general "this item is not reporting correctly" dispute...then get more specific if that comes back verified.

Good luck!
    7-2-2009 Filed
    8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
    10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

oh, is that the process? can/should i be vague at the beginning and see what happens? isn't it in my best interest to be as specific as possible right from the start?
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Take a look over at credit boards dot com. I won't post the link cuz I don't want to make anyone mad.

There is a very nice area dealing with cleaning up/disputing post-BK credit report items.
        7-2-2009 Filed
        8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
        10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by whipster1 View Post
          Take a look over at credit boards dot com. I won't post the link cuz I don't want to make anyone mad.

There is a very nice area dealing with cleaning up/disputing post-BK credit report items.
          +1

I totally agree.

That board has a lot of info on cleaning up credit reports and getting IIB accounts reporting correctly.
          You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X