Almost Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Home

My 60 days were up 8/31. Called the Judge's Chambers this morning and was told all cases in the Middle Dist of FL are now discharging about two weeks later and mine would be discharged by the end of next week even if the Audit No-Close flag is still there. No dance yet but getting warmed up.
    Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Congrats! I'm on day 34, can't wait!
    The dance is coming!

Comment

Thanks. I'm starting to feel human again.
      Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

yes, there is something about bk that lets you get back to being human again! before i filed, i was an about-to-be-caged animal. when i filed, i suddenly became free. then i started worrying that the cage would come back during the 60 days. when the 60 days passed and i got my discharge (on day 61 ) i became a free woman! life is still difficult with the current job market, but it's a difference between night and day, black and white, despair and hope. being human again is so unbelievably good. the memories of the caged animal are fading away quickly, they are like a little dark spot somewhere in the past. breathing itself is a joy.

welcome to the post-60 day club!
        filed ch7 May 09
        341 june 09
        discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Start stretching and getting loosened up. The dance comes soon. Good luck!
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I'm on Day 27 and can't wait. I felt much better once I got past the 10 day mark after my 341.
            Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
            341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
            Discharged: 11/30/2009
            Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

I'm on Day 27 and can't wait. I felt much better once I got past the 10 day mark after my 341.
              Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
              341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
              Discharged: 11/30/2009
              Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

54 days here....we are counting....!!!!!! Good luck!!!!
                Filed Chapter 7 June 5th,2009
                341 Scheduled July 9th, 2009
                60 day club memeber and counting.......
                Last day for Objections Sept 10,2009...

Comment

we are in FL Middle District also, and we got our discharge about 8 days after the 60 mark, so hopefully you may even be a little sooner!
                  Filing Date - 4/8/09
                  341 Meeting - 5/29/09
                  Discharged! - 8/6/09

Comment

We are down to 16 days! I hadn't realized how close we are. Tomorrow it's 15 days!! Yippie, I can't wait to say it's over with. We are done. I already feel a change in our lives. A new sense of freedom has come into our lives. I sleep at night, I don't wake up worrying anymore. I feel like the weight of the world is almost off our backs and although this was stressful, it's nothing compared to the years of stress and sleepless nights!!

Congrats to you and here's hoping your discharge comes in quickly and soon we are all there with you!
                    Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind comments and support. I even slept until 0530 this morning.

Comment

Ok, how many dumb questions are we allowed? lol

My 341 was yesterday, so I'm on day 1 or 59?

I guess 59 if we're 'counting down'?
                        8-4-09 Filed pro se Chap 7 (I still can NOT believe I took that first step!:blink:)
                        8-25-09 Approved to proceed in forma pauperis.:unsure:
                        9-8-09 :dry:Trustee's Report of No Distribution.
                        11-18-09 :yahoo: Discharged! :clapping:

Comment

Originally posted by aljohnson007 View Post
                          My 60 days were up 8/31. Called the Judge's Chambers this morning and was told all cases in the Middle Dist of FL are now discharging about two weeks later and mine would be discharged by the end of next week even if the Audit No-Close flag is still there. No dance yet but getting warmed up.
                          Congrats you lucky dog. I am envious. Enjoy your new found and I'm sure well-deserved freedom.

I am in your area too but it's going to be a while before I can file. Good luck in the coming days, you're almost there.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie4 View Post
                            Ok, how many dumb questions are we allowed? lol

My 341 was yesterday, so I'm on day 1 or 59?

I guess 59 if we're 'counting down'?
                            You're on day 1, count upwards to your 60.
                            Filed 5/29/09
                            Discharged 9/14/09

Comment

Originally posted by mamaluv View Post
                              You're on day 1, count upwards to your 60.
                              Alrighty, putting day 2 on the calendar now, I have a while to get warmed up for this dance, but I'll be ready. lol

Almost congratulations aljohnson007!

Yesterday I realized this just might be another great payday where we can actually have enough food and supplies in this house to last 2 weeks, I'm pretty excited about that!
                              8-4-09 Filed pro se Chap 7 (I still can NOT believe I took that first step!:blink:)
                              8-25-09 Approved to proceed in forma pauperis.:unsure:
                              9-8-09 :dry:Trustee's Report of No Distribution.
                              11-18-09 :yahoo: Discharged! :clapping:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X