Filed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed!!!

Okay, we had the attorney appointment today and the actual filing will be next week. I still need to take the class, and I need DOT on the rental and home here in MO. I am trying to get that together so tomorrow I will have to find some time at work where no one can hear me so I can request the DOT. I have my paycheck from the month end, so I will cash that ASAP to pay the remaining amount by Monday I guess.

Exicited isn't the word. Scared, worried about everything. We are so close on the means test that I am so afraid something will not work for us. Part of it is the rental income. The income was not enough to pay the darn payment on the place, but still it is income. And I really didn't have much in the way of repairs in GA soooooo it all gets counted.

We have medical from last month and the way the hospitals bill around here you can not figure out who to list, physician billing services, then the hosptial, and then radiology. I swear they have tried to beat you at filing for protection.

So, in MO what is next? Once this is filed, do we simply wait? The atty told us we may have someone wanting to appraise our guns, which are for single action shooing, and right now that market is DEAD. We sold one that was new for a lot less than the true value, because no one has any money for toys right now. Every pawn shop we went to told us single action cowboy guns are worthless right now. And we may have a fight over the two cars. Both are paid for with a signature loan. Neither is of much value, the one I was hit in the back and pushed into another car. My car is little and a SUV hit me. It has been repaird, but the back tires are bad, the windshield has a crack, and the brakes are bad. The other car has rearend damage hit and run in a parking lot. About 400.00 worth. We checked the auto auctions and the value was very low on both of them.

Anyhow... I do want this to be over with now, it does take 90 days he says, so I guess sometime in Dec. it will be over with. He said it could take 6 months to take the house. So we have to insure it and I guess stay here so no one messes it up, or gets hurt on the property. We did want to move close to town, but free rent sounds too good to be true. I will post more later!!!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X