Exactly 1 month since 341 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly 1 month since 341 meeting

So it's been exactly 1 month since my 341 meeting (held on August 5th, 2009), which means I have one more month to go.

Checked Pacer the other day and everything looks good. Post counceling certificates were filed last month and everything has seemed to go very smooth, other then having to send an ammended social security form to the Court, the trustee and all of my creditors because I messed up one digit on my social security number.

The day of my 341 meeting, the trustee left the case opened and re-scheduled it for 09/09/09 for I could fix my small error. I talked to him yesterday and he said that everything is fine now and my wife and I don't have to attend the 2nd hearing on the 9th. He also said that he will be closing the case that day and all we have to do now is wait.

I haven't heard anything about my reaffirmation on my minivan, but I don't know what the law is here in Vermont. When I filled out and submitted my paperwork, I said I wanted to reaffirm. On the means test, I was left with something like $14.00 at the end of the month after all expenses, including my van payment, so maybe the trustee or the judge see's this as acceptable.

Anyway, just wanted to share with everyone that things are going smooth and I am pretty proud of myself for filing prose and actually doing it right (other then the small mistake with my social secuirty number), but that was an easy fix.
    Filed (Pro Se) - 06/23/2009.
    341 meeting - 08/05/2009.
    Last day for objections - 10/05/2009.
    Discharged - 10/06/2009

congrats! 30 days to go!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X